Chapter 24

(Isabella pov)
"i don't have energy for this today." i mumbled, i was sitting on my bed covered in my blankets cause i slept naked.

Giselle convinced me to go to a party with her today. she got a babysitter so she asked me if i can go with her. she doesn't wanna go out alone. the party is almost 30 minutes away.

plus she said it would be good for me to go out cause of what happened last week. it's been a week and a couple days cause it's friday today.

the fucking glances i got from some people is so crazy. people are so nosy. i switched my seats in like 3 of my classes, cause i have those classes with javon. i now sit in the front. i don't mind it as much as i though i would.

javon hasn't tried to reach out to me, i think either he's moved on or figuring himself out. i'm kinda going with the second option cause he did post onto his story something about how he fell asleep in cocos hotel room and she took the picture acting like there was more to the situation then there really was. but i don't know i wasn't there. i just let him know that when coco leaves i'll talk to him and maybe get back to where we were but i don't trust him i don't.

and that's not my fault i have a good reason not to trust him. if he can fix everything then maybe i'll give him a chance but if he can't then that's on him. why should i feel bad for him when he was the one who could have just let me know what was happening and it wouldn't have went to socal media but he didn't so why's that my fault?

it's not.

but yet i'm the one who still gets sad when i don't wake up to a text from him. i gotta get through this.

nobody can help me but myself.

nobody can help me if i don't try to help myself first.

i snap out my emotional thoughts and get out of bed. i still have to get ready for school. i have cheer after school so i have to shower and curl my hair to put it in a ponytail.

i grab two towels one for my hair and one for my body, my foaming face cleanser, underwear and a matching bra. i gotta wear something cute tonight you never know who's gonna see my chonies.

that was a joke nobody is gonna see my chonies.
***********
"i don't know about this i'm not really the party type." i say to Giselle as i'm curling my hair. we're getting ready for school on facetime.

"it's gonna be fine i got a babysitter for this babe, please don't back out now." she said as she stopped plucking her eye brows and looked at me.

"i'm not backing out i'm just saying , I'm regretting going through with this." i said she paused and looked at me before i continue.

"but i say let's go and have some fun."

"that's what i was looking for, what are you going to wear to school." she asked me as she pulled out her straightener.

"some light jeans with a white crop and my cheer hoodie on top. with some dunks or something i'm not sure what shoe yet." i told her finishing my hair and letting it cool down so i can brush through it.

"your bad as fuck." she told me. and blew me a kiss.

"stoppp, i'll put another baby in you if you keep acting like this." i told her and caught the kiss putting it to my heart.

"we are so fruity." she laughed.

"as fruity as a fruit cup." i laughed with her.