Chapter 37

[Olivia POV]

He was right. All those things did happen and all I did was leave.
"I wasn't flirting with him, he talked to me and I ignored him. So stop thinking about it like that. That's not what needs to be talked about", I said.

"You are right. That isn't our main concern right now", Xavier replied. It was silent for a bit but eventually someone broke the silence. "I'm sorry I ran away but in my defense you scared me and I didn't react well. You hurt me Xavier, physically and emotionally. I know that was not your intention but still. I also still don't wanna keep this baby. We are still young and when we are both ready we can try and have a child but not now".

Xavier reached his hands out and gave me a hug. He wanted to show how sorry he was, physically. "I'm sorry that I hurt you. I was just so lost and mad about what you said and I just acted. And your right we still have all the time in the world to have kids, we can always try again later when we are both fully prepared. It's your body and if you want the abortion then I'm here to support you through it all. I'll book an appointment right now if you need me to".

"Thank you", was the only thing I could say. We just stayed like that for a while, honestly his hugs feel the most reassuring especially at a time like this. We shared a kiss and finally split apart from that too.

"I'll go make the call right now. We are gonna need a private doctor so that we can avoid the press", Xavier said. I understand why he said that and I'm okay with that. I have him a slight nod and he left to go make the appointment.

I called Eve and told her what happened and she is happy to hear that everything between us is better now.  She had to leave soon after because her baby started to cry again. He is so precious and so small. I love that kid.

Xavier came back into the room shortly after, "okay so he is free for this afternoon of that is okay with you?",he asked me. That question sounded so unreal right now. "Yeah, that is okay with me. Let me just change my clothes to something more comfortable. Okay?", I asked. "Alright", he said.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and went to his study room. After 10 minutes I changed to something warm and grabbed extra jackets for the both of us. I don't trust him to do it himself. "Okay, let's go!", He yelled from the car.

The trip to the hospital was peaceful and I loves seeing the leaves fall. We also talked about what we are gonna do during the festive season. This is the most we have talked in a while. I love this.

We finally arrived and I wrote down my information and answered the question I was asked. It's weird having to answer questions about my sex life but I know it's compulsory. "Okay that is all I need to know. Xavier you can wait outside and Olivia you can follow me into the next room and we will get you started", She said.

"Okay this is it I'll see you later I guess", I said. "I'll be right here when it's over", he said. He looks happy for some reason. As if he wasn't trying to stop me a few days ago. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and I got called and I followed my doctor through the hallway.

"Okay Olivia, here are you change of clothes and you can put your clothes in the locker and when your done a nurse will pick you up and bring you to me again. Okay?", She said.

'I can't do this', was all I was thinking when I heard that. "I'm sorry for wasting your time but I can't do this. I wanna keep this baby. I'm so sorry", I said while crying. "Don't ever apologize for changing your mind. It's okay, I understand. Just go fill in your paper work and you can go. I wish you the best in your pregnancy", she said. I have her a hug and did what she instructed me to do.

Xavier wasn't in the waiting lobby but his car was still there so I could guess what happened. I finished all of the paper work and left the clinic.

The car wasn't locked so my entry was easy. "What happened?, What are you doing here?", he asked in pure consern. "I can't do it. I tried to but I just can't. Why were you happy about me aborting our baby? Didn't you want me to keep it anymore?!", I yelled. "I was faking it okay! I didn't want you to feel like I don't support you so I acted happy. You are so complicated",he said while laughing. We both laughed for a bit.

"Okay. Let's go home", I said. "Wait, so am I gonna be a dad?", he asked. "Yes. And I'm gonna be a mom",I said with a smile on my face. He started crying and I gave him a hug. "You are gonna be an awesome dad", I said while wiping his tears away. "Let's order smoothies tonight. I really want something with mangoes in it",I said. We eventually drove off and got smoothies and donuts on our way home.

'I'm gonna be a mom', was all I could think about. He looks so happy right now and handsome.