Chapter 10

Olivia pov

We walked around the mall for a while and we still kept on talking. We went into a few stores and I bought him a notebook. I just thought that since he's always busy he must have a place to write down some things. Maybe his schedule or plans or something.

He said thanks and I'm not gonna lie that made me really happy. And even if he didn't like it I would have used it as a sketchbook. But he did.

It got a bit dark and I asked him if he wanted to go to the arcade and he said yes.

"Don't go easy on me. I will be able to kick your ass. "

"Ok. I won't go easy on you. But if you do loose then don't sulk about it. "

"Good. And I don't sulk about things. "

We finally arrived and I offered to pay for the tickets. Which surprisingly he didn't mind. We started playing some games and I beat him in basic shooting games and he beat me in all the driving based games.

We played other games and it was entertaining watching him contemplate a few rules of some games. He looked cute.

At some point he tried to win me a stuffed animal and he didn't. He tried more than 5 times and he got so angry and said the game was broken. When he finally gave up I tried it and I actually cought something. I cought a big tiger stuffie and I decided to give it to him.

"Why are you giving me this?",he asked me.

"Because I rememberd that you liked tigers and plus you kept on loosing so I personally think that this will make you feel better.", I said.

"Thanks but I won't need this. I personally think that you should keep it for yourself as a reward."

"I want you to have it more so please don't fight me and keep it."

"Fine but one day I will win you a stuffed animal. I promise."

"Fine."

We finally ended our day on a good note. We went to the car and for some reason we kept on brushing our fingers. I honestly do think that he's trying to hold my hand but he's just shy and I'm not gonna pressure him. We finally got in the car and he started driving me back home like he promised.

"So how was today?", he asked.

"It was actually amazing. Your a nice guy even though you practically tricked me to go on a date with you and slept in the same bed as me, but it was still amazing for my first date", I replied.

"This is your first date?!", he said with a shocked face.

"Yeah, It is. What did you think? Do you think that I just go on dates with random guys or something?", I asked him.

"Yes I honestly did. I mean your so nice and you are pretty and work at a strip club I would just assume that you liked someone there and go on a date with them."

"No! Most men there are dicks and always try and touch me. You and Lucus are the only guys that treat me like a human and not a random whore or toy."

"I still don't get your relationship with Lucus. I mean he's not good for someone as nice as you."

"He's really nice and he just hates you. For reasons I don't understand."

"He hates me because of the factories I own. He believes that I have done illegal stuff to make my machines when honestly I buy my materials like a normal person and re-use them all the time."

"I get it now. Thanks for telling me. I'll tell him that next time."

"Thanks but he won't listen and he's fucking stubborn."

"True but I'll help him understand."

"Ok then. Well we are finally at your apartment unit let me just stop the car and I'll walk you to your door."

"Ow, um, ok, thanks."

We were talking for so long that I didn't even notice that we finally arrived. He stopped the car and we unbuckled our  seat belts. We got out the car and he got me my bag from the trunk of the car. We walked to my door and before I opened it he said something.

"I think that this is the part where we kiss", he said.

"Why do you think that this is the part?"

"Because I took you out and you enjoyed yourself as you have said. So I personally think I deserve a little kiss"

"Don't be gross. Kissing is so weird and gross."

"Oh my gosh. You've never kissed anyone before have you?"

"That information is private. And you should be leaving. It's getting late and you have work tomorrow."

"Its 7pm and plus I still want that kiss princess", he said with a smile on his face. He had a stuipid cute smile.

"Fine and stop calling me that. It's weird."

He cupped my face and started to lean down. I was ready to receive my first kiss on my first date. We touched noses and before he could get to my lips the door swung opened. We stopped and looked at a confused and angry Amber.

We stood up straight and tried to introduce himself but amber beat him to it.

"I know your name and everything. Thanks for bringing her back to her home and not in yours. Please enjoy the rest of your day", she said with a serious tone.

That's all she said before tugging me into the house and closing the door before we could say goodbye.

"Amber what the fuck. He was not that bad"

"I know but still. I was worried about you and I'm glad you're finally home. So how was the date with him?", she asked.

"It was amazing and he's really nice to me. I brought you some leftovers from the restaurant and a new notebook from that store you like"

"Thanks! I love you so much! And don't kiss that guy. I bet he has cooties and stuff", she said and pulled me in a hug.

"I'm not 8 and I promise I currently won't try and kiss him", I reassured her.

"Good", she said with a smug facial expression.

__________
I hope you enjoy this new chapter. Please don't forget to vote. Sorry for being gone for almost a month. I was sad and had to study.

Love
Mochigan