chapter 24

[Xavier POV]

The morning came in faster then I thought and when I tried to get up I realized that the most beautiful women is on me right now and I hope this lasts forever. I wait there for a little while until I finally got up and replaced my being with a pillow so that she doesn't  wake up. She needs her sleep, she cried a lot last night and I know that she's gonna make a plan just to get money and pay for everything.

I took a shower and after a few minutes I heard the bathroom door open, 'well she's awake', I thought. After a few minutes I felt her hands around me and for a moment I felt love, until she grabbed my ass. She ruined the moment. "Let go off the cheek and never grab it like that again", I said with a stern voice. "No", well that was a quick answer. I turned back around and she went infront of me gave me a kiss and took over the whole shower. If I wasn't scared of her I would have called her a bitch, straight to her face... no I wouldn't, I respect women too much.

I got out of the shower and went on to pack up our stuff so that we can leave when she is done with getting freshened up. I think she has school today so I'll have to take her to her apartment and she'll get changed there and I'll take her to school before I have to go to work. Today isn't that packed so I could pick her up aswell.

She got out quicker then I thought and we left the hotel at around 9. "So what are we doing today", she asked me. "I thought you had school today?", I asked. "It's Sunday", I lost track of time and thought it was Friday. "We are gonna hangout at my place and watch a movie. I'll make the snacks and you'll just pick the movie and maybe some Netflix and chill later?", I asked. She looked very happy with that plan. I hope I'm not making a sex addict.

We got to my place and Logan wasn't here, which was a surprise but the show must go on. I went to the kitchen and made snacks, while I saw her trying to pick a comedy to watch and she looked so natural doing it. I'm so happy with her Eventually I finished making popcorn and got some sweets too and sat down next to her. "So what are we watching?", I asked her. "I wanted to watch something from my childhood so I picked 'how to train your dragon 2', because it's good", she explained.

We started the movie but our moment of peace eventually got ruined by a knock on the door. 'Please don't be anyone I hate', I say to myself as I'm on the way to see who is by the door.

I open the door just to see that it was my mom and my brother by the door and he was holding a baby. "Hi my baby!", my mom said while squishing and kissing my face. "Hey dumpling", my brother said in a very teasing voice. He calls me that because I was a really fat baby. "Mom, I didn't expect you guys to be here. What pays the visit?", I asked her in a calm but worried tone. "We just wanted to see our little dumpling and we wanted to introduce you to your nephew. Your brother and his wife finally had a baby and we wanted you to meet him. Can we come inside?".

"Sure mom but please know that I have company right now and I wanna talk to her first. So can you wait while I freshen her up a bit?", I asked. She gave me a slight nod indicating 'yes' and I went to the living room to talk to Olivia and tell her my mom is here. I spot her on the couch and quickly talked to her about what's happening. She looked way to happy to be meeting my mom and brother.

She hid behind me as we walked up to them." Olivia this is my mom and brother, Rose and Axel", I introduced. My mom looked happy to meet her. My mom immediately wanted a hug from her and went for it and they hugged for a while. My brother went in for a handshake and immediately the baby started crying and some type of instinct kicked in because Olivia took charge and picked the baby up and eventually he stopped crying. She looks so natural and beautiful carrying a baby.

"That was quick, it usually takes a long time to get him to calm down. How did you know what to do?", Axel asked her. "I did some babysitting for my aunt when I was younger and I learned a lot, also he is hungry. Do you have a bottle I can give him?",she asked. "Yes I do, it's in this baby bag", he gave her the bottle and she went to the kitchen. "You guys get comfortable I'll be back. I wanna warm this up a bit", she said while walking away. " Please tell me that's my future daughter in law", my mom said with wide eyes. "I hope so too mom but for now she is just my girlfriend", I responded.

Eventually she came back to the living room and sat down with us and I was so mesmerized by the way she fed him. She looks pretty. "So Olivia, how old are you?", my mom asked her."I'm 20, still pretty young", She replied. My mom looked at me with approval and I could see that she likes her more then she liked my ex. She hated her and I never knew why. But now I do. She's a bitch. I finally found someone my mom likes. "So how long have you been dating my little boy?", "We have been  dating for less then a week. He was too shy to ask me to be his girlfriend", Olivia replied. I wouldn't say I was shy ,I just couldn't find the right time to tell her. My mom gave me a smug look but I ignored it." What are you studying", by brother asked. "I'm studying art and animation", my brother was even more interested.

She was finally done feeding the baby and burped him and he fell asleep. She was amazing with babies. I wonder why she did babysitting.

We had a long conversation but it was more or less a Q&A session where my family wanted to interview Olivia. Eventually night time came and my brother and mom went back home and I was back to being alone with Olivia. "My mom and brother love you", I said. "I noticed, when you went to the bathroom she gave me a recipe. Apparently it's your favourite childhood meal and I wanna make it for you tomorrow", she said. "I can't believe she gave you one of her recipe's, she never hands those out. She really loves you", I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I love my relationship with her. She grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. I like this. She went upstairs and I went to my office. I needed to see how work is going. I can't believe I'm happy to work at home. I checked how all my employees are doing and everything is going well. Eventually I opened my emails just to see if I have meetings tomorrow but I found something even more interesting. It was an email inviting me to an annual dance. They have this every year and it's for rich business men and women. And this year's theme is the Victorian era. I honestly love the theme. I close my laptop and head upstairs to finally sleep and to no surprise Olivia is already in bed, asleep and snoring. I lay down next to her and read a book until sleep consumes me. I fell asleep an hour later.