chapter 29

[Xavier POV]

When those words left her mouth, I immediately picked her up and pinned her to the balcony door. "So pretty," I whispered to her, "and so naughty. What if my brother hears,"I teased.

"I don't care. Just fuck me,"She responded, holding on dearly to me.

I lifted her dress up and moved her lacey underwear to the side. With my body holding her up, I fingered her with one hand and opened my button and zip with the older. I pulled my dick out and rubbed myself a little before lining myself with her pussy.

I pushed myself in and heavy breaths and whimpers left her lips. I missed this. It was beautiful. I pulled out then pushed back in at a slow but hard place. Allowing her to savor the feeling. "Mmm, right there," She moans, grinding her cunt on my cock. I rolled my hips to her pace.

"Mmm, right there. Harder," she moaned throwing her head back. Her pussy tightend around my cock.

"Beg me," I grunted, deliberately slowing down my grinding. Smiling when she let out a needy whine.

"Please~, mmmm~. Plu- ahh- lease d-do me harder," she begged through pants and moans, "I re- aahh- eally need you to, to do me har~der," she added through a struggle.

'How gorgeous, ' I thought to myself, 'Sounds like a perfect song."

"Good girl," I hummed and started thrusting hard again, and by the looks of it she loved it. She her nails dug into my shoulders and our eyes met. I could feel the tension building in her. Her legs tightened around my waist as well as her pussy around my cock.

" Xavier, I- I cum," she panted,"I'm about to cum. Please let me cum", she begged, throwing her head against the door. I loved when she begged me.

"Cum with me, baby", I said through broken grunts as my thrusts because sloppy.

I buried my head in her neck while our bodies started twitching. Both of us climaxing at the same time.

"Are you okay?", I asked her. "I'm okay but I suggest we get going",she's right. I clean myself up and fix her hair a bit. She must look as pretty as she feels. She grabs onto my arm and we both head back downstairs.

"Where were you guys? A mini fight broke out and you missed it", Axel said. "We were upstairs, on the balcony, the view was amazing there", I responded to him. He accepted my answer and didn't ask anymore questions. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked down to see Olivia wanting to tell me something. "I'm quickly going to the toilet. I'll be back", she said. I nodded my head and we split apart.

"I know you guys were fucking, don't lie to me ever again", my brother said. I don't wanna even question why he knows these things.

[Olivia POV]

I was done using the toilet until my eyes wondered and I saw Alex's friend. "Hi, your Alex's friend right?", I asked her. "Hi, my actual name is Kennedy", she responded. "It's lovely seeing you again. Are you okay? You look sad" I said. She broke down into tears and I just gave her a hug. I know she really needs it. "No. I'm not okay. I'm going through so much right now and I don't know what to do anymore", she sobbed. "What's wrong?", I asked. "I'm pregnant with my exes child and I don't know how to tell Alex. I also don't know what I am to her. I love her but I don't know if she loves me too or if I'm nothing but a hook up to her. I'm hurting so much", she said.

"It'll be okay, I think you should talk to her about everything and if she doesn't love you back then I promise I'll be here for the both of you and always remember that it'll be her loss". She started to calm down and wiped away her tears. "You're right, I will talk to her. Thank you. Xavier must be lucky to have you", she said. That made me smile a bit.

We left the bathroom together and parted ways. I walked over to Xavier and grabbed onto his arm,"You took a while in there, I was about to send Eve in there to see if you were okay", he said in a worried tone. "I'm okay, I was just having a heart to heart with Alex's friend", I said. "Okay then, I hope she is okay",he stated. "She will be okay".

An hour into the gala we both got tired and went home.

We arrived at his place and the first thing I did was immediately take off my shoes. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed myself a cup of water. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms grab my waist and a head in the crook of my neck. "Please come to bed. I'm tired and this time I promise not to check on my emails or read my comic book before bed", he said. "That is not a comic book but I would appreciate being held tonight",I said to him. I put my cup in the sink and held his hand until we reached his bedroom. I washed off my makeup and untied my hair. I got into bed and saw that he was already asleep. So much for being held.

I gave him a little kiss and he let out a little smile in his sleep. He was the cutest. I cuddled him until sleep got a hold of me.