Chapter 9

[Olivia POV]

We finally stepped into the house and we both went upstairs. We took a bath surprisingly at the same time. It took me longer to finish due to some complications ( I couldn't find feminine products. Xavier literally ownes a 3 in 1. Gross). I finally finished after 20 minutes in the shower and I felt good and partly dirty.

I was done moisturizing myself and wrapped a towel around my body, I finally headed out of the bathroom and into the bedroom and I found Xavier on the bed.

"Get the fuck out!", I yelled. "It's my room and I just wanted to help you pick out an outfit for today. And plus your short and I don't own a step stool. I'm trying to be a helpful human being and yet your pushing me away", he said.

"I don't need your help. I'm not that small and I can figure out how your wardrobe works"

"You can steal from me"

"Trust me I don't want anything you have, I'm a stripper I would be able to afford whatever you have. And why are you looking at me like that", I said.

"I get that you can afford it but I just wanna be safe and you look adorable angry. I seriously can't take you seriously."

"Get out and fuck you! You need to leave, I'm changing and I obviously need my privacy. "

"Fine, call me if you need help", he said with a smirk on his face. "Fine I'll call you but I assure you, I don't need help", I said.

I pushed him out the door and slammed it shut before he commented. I finally went into his wardrobe and it was bigger then I expected. It took me a while to find something but I finally found a medium sized black hoodie and some grey sweat pants which I had to roll up. Im not gonna lie, I looked good. I packed my purse with everything I felt like I needed. I also packed all my clothes from the club last night.

I stepped out of the room and went into the living room. Just to find him prepared and ready to go. I questioned how long he was there but I brushed it off. He looked handsome in casual clothes.

[Xavier POV ]

When I was finally done interacting with Olivia and getting kicked out of my own room. I went to the guest room and got changed. I wore a white shirt and black jeans. I walked passed my room and I really wanted to knock and ask if she needed help but I pulled back and realized that she's a grown women.

I went to the living room and sat down for around 20 minutes. She finally came downstairs and she looked like a child wearing her father's clothes. But she looked adorable and so small. I wanted to make a comment but I just kept it to myself.

"You ready to go?", she asked. "Yes I am, I was just waiting for you to finish up", I stated.

"You look handsome in casual clothes. I prefer this other then you in an Armani suit, you always looked like a spoiled brat in them"

"Thanks?".

"Let's get going".

"Yeah, I got someone to take out the car".

We finally headed out the door and the car was pulled out front. I opened the door for her and I honestly felt like I was being cheesy. She stepped in and I carefully shut the door behind her. I walked to the driver's seat, got in and drove away.

"So what are we gonna do at the mall?" she asked me.

"We are going to grab lunch and from there on we will just walk around the mall and do whatever, maybe go to the arcade for something to do in the end of the day" I said.

"Ok then, that sounds good. And after that promise me that your going to take me back to my house"

"I promise to take you back home after all of this"

"Good"

[Olivia POV]

After a 10 minute drive we finally arrived at the mall and stepped out of the car. We entered the mall and went into what looked like an expensive restaurant. Xavier walked to the lady at the front desk and I just walked behind him like a child.

"Hello, reservations for Xavier Williams"

"Hello sir, your table is right this way"

"Thank you"

She smiled at him and walked us both to the table. She placed us by the table near the window and left the menu on the table. I took my menu and looked for the something that sounds good to eat. It was hard because everything looked good. I decided to order a chicken sandwich with ribs on the side and some whine. He ordered a steak and a salad on the side and some whiskey. We put in our order and she left.

We talked about our day and how life is going. He told me about himself and he is honestly more interesting then I thought. He is not like the other rich guys at the club. He tried to switch the subject and talk about me and I tried to answer his questions as much as I could. He didn't ask me any insensitive questions and he acted like a gentleman the whole time.

Our food finally came in and it looked amazing. We dived right in and it tasted amazing. He let me try his salad and I let him try a rib. We both agreed that both our sides tasted good and fresh. We talked more about ourselves and we found out we had a lot of things in common. After 2 hours in the restaurant we finished our food and he offered to pay for both our meals. He paid and left her a good tip.

__________
Sorry for not uploading and I was at my grannies place and the wifi there was slow. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and follow me for more.

Love
Mochigan