chapter 23

[Olivia POV]

They had a terrible fight and it ended up with Agatha leaving her office just to deal with the both of them. They were both left black and blue and when they all stopped fighting we were sent to Agatha's office and it didn't look pretty. Axel got fired for how he acted and Xavier got kicked out of the club. I'm gonna miss him grabbing my wrist here. They both left the office shortly and I was unfortunately left with Agatha.

"I can't believe that you got two men to fight for you and I also can't believe that you chose Xavier  even after all the things I showed you, everything that is shitty about him"

I just wanted a peaceful night but nothing has been peaceful since I met Xavier."I'm sorry that this whole thing happened and your my boss I don't think you should have an opinion on who I decide to love, now can I please have my written warning and get back to work", I asked, she just looked me dead in the eyes and came closer to my face." I'm not giving you a warning this time. You're fired unless your willing to ditch him for me then I don't see how you can stay in this line of work". I can't believe I just got fired. "Fuck you! What do you not understand by I don't wanna be with you. You bullied me and constantly threatened to take away my job, I'm not dating someone like that. Now if you may excuse me I'm going to go pack my things and I want my last paycheck", I demanded.

I walked out of there and went to the locker room to get my stuff. The other girls tried to ask me what's wrong but I explained I got fired and needed help with packing my stuff. They helped me pack up and Xavier went into the office for me so that he could fetch my last paycheck. They all packed up my things into the trunk and I said my final goodbyes to all the girls. Xavier finally got into the car and we drove off. "I can't believe I finally got fired from my first job, what am I gonna do now?", I said with quiet sobbs coming out of my mouth."I promise you I'll be here for you every step of the way. But first let me comfort you by going to a nice hotel and ordering some pizzas. Okay?", He asked. I nodded my head and we went to a nearby hotel and ordered a pizza.

We walked to our room and he gave me a hug from behind and gave me a kiss on the neck before opening the door to our room. We finally got in the room and we started making out, he picked me up and slammed me on the bed. He started stripping out of his clothes and so did I and I can't believe the size of his cock when hard.

It was the first time I've ever really seen it. "Your looking at it like you wanna suck it", he said and for some reason I really do. I grabbed on it gently and pulled him a bit closer. I guided him to sit down on the bed and he happily did so. I got down on my knees and kept on stimulating his cock. I finally put my mouth on his tip and when I went further down I heard him grown and then he grabbed my hair and pushed my head down even deeper into his cock. He moaned loudly while I gagged and eventually he let out a large moan and came into my mouth.

He raised my head and said "swallow that for me princess and I'll give you a treat later". I swallowed his cum and he gave me a kiss on the lips. He picked me up and placed me on his lap. He started sucking my chest and left a bunch of hickey's there and before he got to my breasts we heard someone knocking on the door."I think that's the pizza", he said. I got off his lap and he put on a robe before answering the door and I dived into that pizza as soon as Xavier put it on the bed.

"I thought we were gonna put the pizza aside and go back to what we were doing", he said. "We have all night and all of tomorrow to do that. Now come cuddle me while we eat pizza and comfort me", I said. He finally got into bed with me and cuddled me while we watched some TV.

"So what am I gonna do now? I'm still in school and I just can't deal with all of this. I don't even have parents to go to because they were just abusive assholes that never really loved me. Promise me that you'll never be like them. I really love you and I know that I'm not good enough for you but I really do need you right now", I said. He pulled me closer to him and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I promise to treat you like a queen and I'll never leave or hurt you. My dad wasn't always the best to us, he was an alcoholic that constantly drained my mom out and when he abandoned us it was painful for all of us but my brother always there for me and my mom. He really kept us from falling apart. And when I made it in life he called me and said he wanted to be back in our lives but I knew he only wanted money. We both have a terrible childhood but together it can be better", he said.

I love him so much and he's one of the people I really don't wanna loose. "I love you Olivia" he said before dosing off into a food coma.