Chapter 8

[Xavier POV]

When I was done saying my goodnights to Olivia, I went to my office to quickly deal with paper work and that was done after 40 minutes. I was finally ready to sleep and I quickly went to take a shower in a different room so that I dont wake her up.

I finished taking a shower and went to my room, where I found Olivia sleeping peacefully. She was so small and yet so curvy. I layed by the other side of the bed but I turned to look at her direction. She looked adorable when she slept. I finally gathered enough guts to wrap my arm around her and I felt a large amount of euphoria. She cuddled up next to me and I felt like I was gonna explode in happyness. I've never felt this much affection from someone before.

10 minutes later I fell asleep with her in my arms and her head on my chest.

(the morning)

[Olivia POV]

It was finally morning and a fraction of sunlight hit me in my eyes through the blinds. I wanted to carry on sleeping but then I heard a heart beat and felt skin. I look up just to realize that I slept on top of Xavier's chest. A lot of things went through my head. 'how did he get in here without waking me up?, How did I get into this position?, Why am I staying still and not panicking?, Should I move or should I wait for him to wake up?' I asked myself in my head.

I stayed there for a little bit and moved myself after 10 minutes. Luckily he didn't wake up. I went to the bathroom to go brush my teeth and wash my face, I exited the bathroom and he was still sleeping.' He must have slept late' I said to myself. I went downstairs to the kitchen and I decided to make breakfast. I went through the fridge and surprisingly there was a lot of food. I just assumed that since he lived alone and was rich he ate out a lot but I guess I was wrong.

I made some eggs, bacon, coffee and toast and I brought it upstairs to his room and left a note.

I quickly ate downstairs and when I finished I packed up my bag. I went out the door and I as I tried exit the gate I heard someone clearing thier voice in the form of a cough. I knew who it was and I turned around just to find him looking at me with a stuipid smirk on his face. He was shirtless and wearing grey sweatpants and had his hair tied into a man bun. He looked hot.

[Xavier POV]

I woke up to the sound of the door closing. I smelt coffee and fully woke up. Olivia made me breakfast and wrote me a note. I drank the coffee and had my first slice of toast. I finally decided to read the note and it said, " hey Xavier. I know that you had a long night and I just wanted to make you breakfast before Ieave to go get some decent clothes for our date today. I'll be back around 11.30am, I promise. Love Olivia". This is honestly the cutest note I have ever read.

I heard the door open from my room and realized that she was leaving. I quickly ran out of the room and went downstairs. I opened the door and I saw her. I watched her try and open the gate and it was a bit funny. I finally made my presence known but clearing my throught. She turned and looked at me with her pretty brown eyes.

"Goodmorning", she said with a smile on her face. "Goodmorning Oliva, I read your note and I just wanted you to know that I have small clothes for you to wear. So you don't have to go home and change. That and you actually need a code to leave the gate... not a key or manually".I told her with a grin plastered on my face.

"Good to know and sorry for assuming", she said. "It's ok. Now can we please go inside the house so that I could go get a shirt on?".

"yeah you look a bit cold", she said.

We went back inside and I went to go get a shirt for myself. I came back downstairs and saw her dangling her feet by the kitchen counter texting someone. She is honestly really small but I like that about her.

I went back to the room to finish my meal and it tasted good for a random breakfast. Maybe it just tastes good because it's homemade. The last time I had home food was last month when I went to go visit my mom. She makes the best food.

I went downstairs and put my dishes in the sink. Olivia wasn't by the counter anymore and sat in the living room. She was watching a serie that I couldn't recognize. I looked down at her body and realized that she was wearing one of my shirts and it reached he knees. But the curvature of her body was really revealing. Even if she was just laying on her side.

She finally acknowledged me and I decided to sit down next to her.

"Ifyou don't mind me asking, what were you doing in the room I was sleeping in?" she asked.

"It's my room you slept in and it also because I like my own mattress"' I answered.

"Just place me in the guest room next time. It's weird waking up on someone's chest "."Actually you cuddled up to me princess and I was just lying down and enjoying it" I said with a tiny smile on my face.

"Whatever Xavier, just don't do that and can you please look at my eyes instead of my tits. You look like a perv" I said

"Sorry,  I was listening and plus I was looking at the print on my hoodie. I'm not a perv".

__________
So... I'm not writing anymore because of covid. So more book writing and more chapters for you guys. Enjoy your day and the book. Please vote and follow me for updates.

Love
Mochigan