chapter 19

[Xavier POV]

Driving home was honestly a painful feeling but it wasn't worse compared to seeing Olivia's face. I finally got home and went to my room.I didn't wanna talk to anyone after all that happened. But privacy is too hard to ask for especially when Logan is here.

He came into my room after some time and we just started talking because he saw that I was bothered about something. "Hey man, what's wrong? I now there is something happening between you and Olivia because Amber left a few minutes just to go check on her", he said.

"She found out what we used to do for money, during her meeting with Agatha. She showed me some files and they had photos of us doing some illegal stuff and she was hurt because she thought she knew me. I didn't tell her about my past and for obvious reasons but I'm still hurt about it because now she thinks I lied to her about everything".

"I'm guessing you didn't have time to explain yourself. I'm also not proud of what we did back then but honestly it was fun.you should try to explain to her. Open up to her and I promise you she will come back to you, but don't do it now because she needs time to calm down", he said.

I didn't reply and he left my room when he realised that I wasn't in the mood to talk anymore.I don't wanna open up about my past, not because I don't trust her but because I don't wanna deal with all that pain. How do I tell her my childhood, my last relationship and my drunken banters.

I did all of this because I was sad and I just wanted to be happier and I didn't care if it was temporary. I finally got out of bed but it was just to smoke weed on my balcony. "I should most likely try to stop smoking this shit too", I said to myself.I finally fell asleep after an hour and honestly I don't wanna work tomorrow.

[Olivia POV]

I heard my door open and I immediately knew it was Amber. "Hey, are you okay? I got your text and realized that something bad must have happened between you guys", she said while rubbing my back. " No, I'm not okay. I thought he was a great guy and I thought he loved me and I also thought I knew everything about him but I guess I don't", I said while sobbing.

"I understand but don't you think he didn't tell you because he didn't want you to find him a shit person for his past? I don't think the same guy that took care of us while we were sick did some illegal shit in the past. I think he changed for himself and some what even you", she said.

I honestly didn't wanna think deeply about all of it. I just wish he would open up to me about his past. I feel like he also lied to me about much more then just drugs.

"He told me that he loved me. Do you think he was telling me the truth?", I asked. "Yes I do think he's telling you the truth but it's okay if you don't believe him",she replied.

I just wanted to stay like this forever but I know tomorrow I'm gonna have to pull my shit together and to go to my classes and then work and honestly I don't wanna do that with puffy eyes.

I just need sleep right now.

(The next day)

I woke up around 10 a.m and automatically felt like crying more but I pulled my shit together. I'm not in the mood to cry about some stupid boy.

I took a showered , had breakfast and finally got into a cab. I finally got to school and went to class and learned a bit about animation. Class ended too soon and I left around 1pm. But as I was leaving someone called out my name and I knew that voice. It was Lucas.

"Hey. I know I'm the last person you wanna talk to but I was told you learned about Xavier's true nature. I'm always here if you need me and I hope you know that",he said. I don't need this right now.

"Hi. Thanks for trying to warn me but I still don't wanna see you. You hurt me just as much as he did. I'm not in the mood to be people's toy. Now if you may excuse me I need to go home", I replied and just left.

I got a cab and finally went back home but made a tiny stop to buy some ice-cream. I just stayed there for hours and watched a lot of movies. Amber came back and reminded me that we have to go to work. I guess I lost track of time. We got changed and finally went to work. It felt like a long drive mainly because of the silence.

I went to the back room to get out of my cloak and fix my hair. My head was in the clouds until I a bunch of flowers was given to me by one of the bouncers."Some guy brought these for you and left. Sorry if I'm disturbing you", he said with a low voice."Thank you so much", I replied.

He still stood there and I was questioning what was wrong. " Is something wrong?", I asked. "No, not at all. But would you like to go on a date with me?", He said with a shy voice. " I would love to go on a date with you Axel", I replied.

He just nodded his head and left the room red faced. He is such a teddy bear. I finally looked at the note attached to the flowers and it read, "let's talk when your ready, from Xavier". I'm don't wanna think about him right now.