Chapter 11

[Xavier POV]

When I finally got home the smell of weed entered my nose and I immediately knew who was in my house. When I entered in the living room I just saw Logan there smoking and drinking. I sat down next to him and I grabbed myself a drink.

"How did the date go?", he asked me.

"It was oddly good. We went to a restaurant, visited stores and the arcade. She even got me a notebook and a stuffed animal."

"You don't use notebooks, why would you take it?", he asked me with confusion.

"Because she looked cute while she was giving it to me. And plus I can just start using notebooks. Maybe I'll just use it as a diary or something",I said.

"So nothing else happend?"

"No, nothing happened."

"So you guys didn't have sex or a kiss or something?", he asked me with a curious facial expression.

"No, her best friend stopped me from kissing her and she's practically a virgin. So I'm not gonna do that.... yet."

" I'm not gonna lie that's impressive. Being a virgin at her age is just rare. Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot"

"Do you wanna just fuck her or do you want more than that"

"I honestly don't know", I replied.

"Okay then. Just asking."

"I'm gonna go to sleep. Clean up before you leave my house" I told him.

"Just order a maid in the morning."

"No! I don't trust maids!", I yelled while going upstairs.

"Fine I'll clean it up", he said.

"Thank you"

I finally reach upstairs and entered my room. I placed my notebook on the nightstand and placed the stuffed animal on the couch. I took a quick shower and when I got back and checked my phone I saw that Olivia texted me.

Olivia
Hey
I still have your clothes and I was wondering if I should drop it off or if your gonna pick it up at my place. And also Agatha doesn't want you to go into the VIP area with me anymore.

                                                                   Me
HI
I'll pick up the clothes tomorrow night at the club and why am I not allowed in there with you anymore? I do pay well afterall.

Olivia
Cool. Because I'm not a stripper I only serve drinks and because apparently you waste my time when I'm in the room with you.

                                                                   Me
OK then, I understand. I'll see you tomorrow night. Goodnight Olivia.

Olivia
See you tomorrow. Goodnight Xavier.

And she went offline. I stayed up for a little while longer to answer all of my emails and to know when my meetings are tomorrow. It took me longer than a while to answer them all and Sabrina helped me by texting me all my meetings for tomorrow.

I finally answered all my emails and out of the blue my fucking door swung open. My eyes were met with Logan's and he had a worried facial expression.

"You should knock on the fucking door! What if I was doing some private shit Logan!"

"You're right, I'm sorry but technically you don't do 'private stuff' and Lucus is by your door and I'm questioning how he got over your gate and security. He wants to talk to you about something, I don't know what."

"Fine I'll be there in 2 minutes"

"Ayt"

He finally walked out of my room and I put on a shirt and sweatpants. I finally went downstairs and opened the door just to see Lucas's face. I closed the door behind me and he started to talk.

"Hello Xavier. How are you?", he asked with a smug facial expression.

"What do you want Lucus?", I fired back.

"I want you to stay far away from Olivia. She isn't a whore like you think she is. And I know for a fact that all you want to do is fuck her."

"How are you sure that all I wanna do is fuck her? I just took her out on a date faster then you could. I know that you like her but she obviously doesn't like you as more than just a friend. She is a good person and I wanna keep her far away from you."

"I know that your just a horny fuck and plus I like a little competition. No matter what status you have, to her I matter more than any other random person that goes to the club for business or ass. Stay away from Olivia or else I will show you pain", he threatened.

"Never, she deserves a better friend then you. And plus I also enjoy competition and never come to my house ever again or I will involve a lawyer", I said.

"Fine. See you later Xavier", he said while walking away.

I went in and shut the door. I walked to the kitchen to get myself a drink and a lot of things are going through my head. Logan came to me and I gave him a bottle of water from the fridge. We talked about what happened between me and Lucus and he just told me that I was being an idiot because I didn't even know what I wanted from Olivia.

I took in his advice and I couldn't get that question out of my mind, 'what do I want from Olivia?'

After he gave me more advice he grabbed his keys and left my house. I headed upstairs again and got into bed. I just surfed the web and checked up on my business and I sent my mom a text so that she had something to wake up to in the morning.

I finally dropped my phone and just thought deeply about everything Lucus said to me about how she would choose a friend over someone who comes over to her workplace for business purposes and just to look at her.

I dossed off while thinking of all of this.

__________
I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and follow me for more. I'm trying to make up for lost time and yeah.

Love
Mochigan