chapter 32

[Xavier POV]

I can't believe that Olivia got shot. By my ex of all people. That bitch takes being a crazy ex to a different level. I'm gonna go to therapy after this.

I've been waiting here by my girlfriend side, I bought her flowers just to make the room look nice. I brush her hair to make sure that she looks neat and I like holding her hand just to prevent feeling lonely. I love her and not to be childish but I definitely want her to be mine forever.

"Hello sir, I'm here to tell you that she is healing just fine and she could wake up any minute now. Don't worry so much", one of the nurses said. "Thank you very much, I appreciate you", I said. She left the room. I slept for a bit and hopefully when I wake up she'll be awake too.

"Love where am I?", I heard. I shot up and looked at Olivia. "You're at the hospital, you got shot by Vanessa", I said while giving her a gentle hug. I walked to the hallway and called the nurse, letting her know that Olivia was awake. I went back to her room, "I think a doctor is on the way. I'm happy to see that you are okay. I really missed you". "I missed you more, please go get me some food. I miss that too",she said.

I'm not surprised she said that."I'll go and get you some food from the cafeteria, anything specific?", I asked her. "I know it's not in season, but anything with mango in it and I want a chocolate muffin and anything with pasta involved and strawberry jelly",she said with a smile on her face.

Before I could go, the doctor came in and helped Olivia with the bed settings and took in some blood for testing. "Sorry that I have to take your blood again, we wanna give you the best results", she said. "It's okay, I understand. Thank you for taking care of me this far", Olivia said. "You guys are honestly the nicest couple on this floor. You know your boyfriend made a nurse cry just by being nice to her, she had a bad day but you made it better sir",she said.

"That's my boyfriend for you, the nicest person I know. He might look scary because he his but he respects women", Olivia said. I didn't know I looked scary until know. It's good to know. The doctor left and so did I.

I went to the cafeteria and got some chocolate cupcakes, they had nothing with mangoes on the menu, got her some pasta and  meatballs and some strawberry jelly. I got everything except for anything mango related. She loves mangoes when she has her period and she always looked weird when eating it and she even had a special shirt for mangoes. She's weird.

I finally got back to her room and she was dead asleep. "Excuse me sir, I wanted to inform you that we gave her some sleeping pills so that she could rest for a bit. We will wake her up in an hour or she'll wake herself up", the nurse informed me. "I understand, thank you very much",I said.

An hour help like 10 hours but she finally woke up and looked refreshed. "Hello gorgeous", I said. "Hello handsome, did you get me my food?". I placed a tray down and placed her food down after reheating her pasta."There you go, sorry but they was nothing mango related and I didn't pack you mango stained shirt either", I said.

She opened her spaghetti container and she gave me a look of pure disgust,"this smells really bad, is it fresh?", She asked. "Yes, it was made 2 hours ago", I replied to her. She opened the jelly cup I got her and she gave me the same look. "I think this is also expired", she said. "It's not, I checked the date".

"Please give me that bucket next to you", she asked in a calm voice. I gave her the bucket and she started vomiting in the bucket. I held back her hair and yelled for a nurse to come over and help.

"What's wrong?!", the nurse asked me. "I don't know, she started vomiting when she smelled average pasta and the jelly was her breaking point!", I yelled. "I'm okay, please just get this spaghetti away from me and the jelly", Olivia said, when she stopped vomiting.

"Calm down, have some water and you can eat the other things, okay", I said to her. "Okay... do you still love me after all of that?",she asked me while crying."why would I love you less just because of a little vomiting? I've delt with your period before. And I still stayed. So trust me, I'm here for the long run", I said and she started to smile.

The doctor came into the room. "I heard about what happened to you and I hope you are okay now",she stated. "I'm okay, it was just some weird smelling spaghetti and expired jelly", I said."That sounds horrible, but I promise you that the spaghetti is made fresh everyday and it's my personal favourite".

"So I finally got the blood test back and everything looks okay, to the point where you can leave tomorrow morning and the baby is okay too and I've organised you with an obgyn appointment",she said.

"Baby? Did you say a baby", I asked her. "Yes sir a baby, your girlfriend is around 2 weeks pregnant",she said. "Wow", I said. And the next thing you know everything turned black.