Repairing The Family part 2 ch 1

"Repairing The Family part 2 ch 1"
At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was worrying about his mother who hadn't woken up yet and he went into her bedroom and looked at her in the bedroom and touch her as Elizabeth came in."No" Elizabeth said and touch Monica's pause."Elizabeth, Is she gone" Yes, Monica is gone" No! Mother I know we had our issues but I love you, I'm glad we got the years we lost back, Now go be with Dad" AJ said "AJ, Go downstairs and call the ambulance, I'll clean Monica up" Elizabeth said "Are you sure "Yes, I have always respected Monica as a doctor "Thanks "AJ said and left.

In the Den-Michael and Willow were having coffee when AJ came in looking sad," Dad, What is it? Is Grandma up? We were going to spend the day together "Michael said "No, Mom not up" AJ said as Olivia and Ned and Brooklyn came in."Their an ambulance coming up the driveway, What's going on" Ned ask "My mother is gone, She died in her sleep, Elizabeth is upstairs with her" AJ said Ned went by him," I'm sorry "Now both my parents are gone" You have us" Ned said "Yes you do" Thank I need to call Skye "AJ said as the paramedics came in."I'll take you to my mother's room she passed away "AJ said as he left.

"Dad," Brooklyn said "I need to call mother she is still on her vacation but she needs to come home," Ned said "Yes, and Drew, He left to start over since Skye took his business but he will want to be here," Michael said "Yes,"Ned said

Copyright by Skye's the limit