261-270

MTLNovel

Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 261: spend money

On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 261: spend money

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 261 Spending money

  Ling Chuan is simply a natural clothes hanger, any clothes look pleasing to the eye.

  Yunmo originally wanted to buy more sets just out of anger, and the salesperson was so angry, but after seeing the effect of Ling Chuan's try-on, she wanted to buy a few more sets instead.

  Yunmo immediately went to pick out a casual and warm leather jacket for daily use

  Afterwards, Yunmo took all the clothes Ling Chuan had tried on to the counter and piled them up into a hill.

   "Checkout, I want all of these."

  Yunmo's generous gestures shocked the two salesmen.

  One is unbelievable, the other is ecstatic.

   While salesperson B was busy with the checkout, Ling Chuan came back to her with his things.

  Seeing Ling Chuan who was wearing his original clothes again, the salesperson deliberately said bitterly: "Sir, your wife is really kind to you. She bought you so many new clothes for more than a thousand yuan."

   This price shocked Ling Chuan a lot.

  The price of the 188 woolen coat alone exceeded his expectations. As a result, the daughter-in-law bought not only one piece, but a lot of them.

   "Momo, come here, I have something to tell you."

   Don't even need to think about what the man is going to say, Yunmo simply sent him away, "Go out and wait for me first, I'll pay the bill."

  Seeing his wife's stubbornness, Ling Chuan turned around and said directly to the salesperson B who was doing the accounting: "I'm really sorry, we won't buy these clothes."

  Salesperson B stopped what he was doing, looked at Yunmo with difficulty, "Miss..."

   "Calculate your account, and pack everything up."

  Seeing that she insisted on buying, Ling Chuan became a little anxious, "Momo, you don't need to buy these for me, I don't want them."

  Yunmo turned to look at him, "Really don't want it?"

  Ling Chuan nodded quickly.

  Yunmo nodded, "Forget it if you don't want it, I'll send it to my cousin when the time comes, so he can wear it when he gets married."

  Ling Chuan froze.

  Seeing that the couple had an argument, the salesperson gloated a bit, "If you don't have money, you can buy a few less, why bother to slap your face and pretend to be fat."

  Yun Mo glanced at the other party, "You are right, but unfortunately, I have nothing else but a lot of money."

   After finishing speaking, he turned around and took another jacket, two shirts, a pair of slacks, a pair of jeans, and a sweater.

  Yunmo admits that she is a little impulsive, but these are within her spending power, and it doesn't matter if she buys more.

  Seeing that Yunmo took so many clothes in one go, the salesperson didn't dare to talk nonsense anymore.