161-170

MTLNovel

Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 161: I accidentally lost Yunmo's test paper

On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 161: I accidentally lost Yunmo's test paper

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article10 minutes

  Chapter 161 Yunmo’s test paper was accidentally lost by me

  The situation took a turn for the worse. The two sides seemed to have switched positions. Yunmo changed from the disadvantaged side to the dominant side. On the other hand, Sun Yi was unable to answer Yunmo's question for a long time.

  Because there is no way to argue.

  The two colleagues who came with Sun Yi also looked at each other in dismay, their faces full of shock, surprise, and shame.

   On the surface, they and Sun Yi were on the same side, representing the Education Bureau, but in fact, they didn't know about the exchange of test papers.

  In order to avoid complications, Sun Yi did the whole thing by himself, without borrowing the hands of others. Sun Yi also went outside to find someone who was good at imitating handwriting to rewrite the test paper.

  Things have become so ugly, no one expected.

   "Section Chief Sun, since you took the wrong test paper, please send someone back now to bring over the test paper that really belongs to Yunmo."

  In the end, Zhong Weimin gave Sun Yi a step down.

It was this step that gave Sun Yi a countermeasure. He explained shamelessly: "To be honest, I accidentally lost Yunmo's test paper. I wanted to take the test paper home last night and plan to review it again. , As a result, my stomach hurt halfway, I went to the toilet, and when I got home, I found that I was missing a test paper.

I searched along the way home, but I couldn't find it. Losing the test paper is a big deal. In order not to affect the announcement of the results today, I found a new set of blank test papers, and made up for it overnight according to Yunmo's approximate score in memory. one serving. "

  Yunmo smiled, "Then your memory is really good, you actually memorized all the seven test papers, and you can make up a copy."

   Facing Yun Mo's cynicism, Sun Yi replied without changing his face: "I remember it well since I was a child."

  Sun Yi accidentally lost the test paper, and Yun Mo couldn't do anything about him for a while.

  Accidentally losing the test paper is completely different from maliciously exchanging the test paper.

   Believe it or not, at least on the surface, the face of Sun Yi and the Education Bureau has been stabilized.

   But there is a new problem with it.

  Sun Yi said that he made up this test paper based on Yunmo's score, but Yunmo didn't recognize the test paper's score, so who should I trust? Or, how should Yunmo's test score be calculated?

   Just when everyone was in trouble, Yunmo teased: "It seems that I have to take the exam again?"

   Regarding Yunmo's proposal, the teachers had no objections.

  The test paper is lost and the exact score cannot be seen, so the best way is to retake the test.

  Among the audience, Sun Yi was the only one who didn't want Yun Mo to take the exam again, because he knew Yun Mo's true level very well.