91-100

MTLNovel

Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 91: How to coax a daughter-in-law

On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 91: How to coax a daughter-in-law

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article10 minutes

  Chapter 91 How to coax a daughter-in-law

  "They are picky eaters, they only eat what I feed, and they refuse to eat what Zeng Fang feeds."

  Ling Chuan looked at her, "Are geese picky eaters? Although I don't study much, don't try to lie to me."

  Yunmo gave a serious explanation (nonsense): "Maybe it's because I brought you here all the way, and I don't feel safe, so I only get close and trust me, and only eat what I feed."

   I don’t know if Ling Chuan believed it or not. Anyway, he didn’t say a word, but he didn’t leave. There was such a tall person standing there, half of the light was blocked, and it made it inconvenient for Yunmo to get the spiritual spring water from the space.

  She made an excuse to dismiss the man, "Have you cooked breakfast yet?"

   "I cooked white porridge."

   "Where's the food?"

   "Mixed with cucumbers."

  Yunmo thought for a while, "Then you go to the intersection to buy some steamed buns. I want to eat prunes and vegetables, and if I don't have them, I want tofu."

"Um."

   After feeding the two geese, Ling Chuan bought steamed stuffed buns, but Ling Jiang came back with him.

  Seeing Yunmo squatting in front of the trough, Ling Jiang greeted with a smile, "Sister and brother, are you feeding the geese again?"

   "Well, brother, sit in the room."

"Eh."

  After breakfast, Ling Jiang called Ling Chuan into the room to talk, "Chuan Zi, alas, I really don't know what to tell you."

  Ling Chuan had already foreseen something, "Is it because my sister-in-law doesn't agree with us taking the house as a mortgage?"

   "Yeah, your sister-in-law even burned the real estate certificate, Chuanzi, what should I do now?"

  Ling Chuan didn't speak, and there was a thin layer of frost in the bottom of his dark eyes.

   Li Li did not agree to mortgage the house, he could guess, but he did not expect that Li Li would burn the real estate certificate.

   It will take at least two or three months to reissue the real estate certificate. He can't wait that long, and the opportunity doesn't wait for anyone.

  The worst result is to find a private loan, but the interest will be very high, and half of the money they earn will go to other people's pockets.

   "Knock knock."

  The two brothers were worrying when someone knocked on the door of the house.

  Yunmo put a plate of freshly cut melons on the table, and greeted with a smile: "Brother, eat melons."

   "Hey, brother and sister, thank you."

  The two brothers were obviously talking about something, Yunmo should have left after putting down the melon, but instead of leaving, she calmly sat down opposite Ling Chuan.