151-160

MTLNovel

Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 151: You owe favors to outsiders rather than to me

On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 151: You owe favors to outsiders rather than to me

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Listen to article10 minutes

  Chapter 151 You owe a favor to an outsider rather than me

  After returning home, Ling Chuan replaced the cold tea in her cup with warm honey water, and only then did he talk about business.

"I calculated it with Uncle Zhi during the day. The registered company and the leased store, plus the cost of decoration, will cost at least 20,000 in the early stage. If you win the agency right later, the agency fee plus the cost of pressing the goods, conservatively not less than 5 RMB 10,000, plus expenses for travel, accommodation and entertainment, at least RMB 750,000 to RMB 80,000 should be prepared."

  Yunmo thought for a while and asked him, "Did Uncle Zhi say how much money he can give?"

   "Uncle Zhi said that he can take out 20,000 yuan at most. He has a little savings, and the house can be mortgaged to almost 10,000 yuan. If he asks other relatives and friends to borrow, it should be no problem to make up 20,000 yuan."

  80,000 minus 20,000, that is a gap of 60,000.

  Yunmo calculated the money in her hand, the cash was nearly 20,000, and there was still a shortfall of 40,000. It seemed that she had to find a way to exchange some of the collections in the space for money.

  If she had known that she would travel to this era, she should have stocked up more gold bars and bricks.

  The collections in her space are mostly antique calligraphy, painting and jade. Each of these items can be said to be an orphan, and if you sell one, you will lose one, and you may not be able to buy it back if you have money in the future.

  That’s all, in the face of survival, no matter how precious an antique is, it’s just a thing outside the body.

  Ling Chuan didn't know that his daughter-in-law was silently planning which treasure to sell. He only saw her silent and her expression fluctuated, and thought she was making trouble for money.

  In fact, after calculating such a huge sum of money to invest in making a pager, he backed down in his heart.

  Don't say that the wife can't afford so much money, even if she can, he doesn't want to take risks with the daughter-in-law's money.

   "Momo, I've thought about it seriously. The investment in the pager is too much for us to afford at the moment. Why don't we start some other businesses first, and then consider doing this after we have enough funds on hand."

  Yunmo thought about it, and thought it was okay.

According to the information she has, there are still one or two years before the popularity of pagers. She was thinking about seizing the opportunity, but if the investment cost is too high and the timeline is too long, the rate of return will be greatly reduced. , but it seems tasteless.

  After all, there are many businesses that can be done now. If you invest 10,000 yuan, you can earn 10,000 yuan. Compared with investing 80,000 yuan and earning 10,000 yuan, you must choose the former.

   "So have you thought about what to do?"

   "I want to sell accessories with my elder brother temporarily. I went to see my elder brother this afternoon. He sold almost 100 accessories in the past few days and earned 25 yuan. On average, he made a net profit of 8 yuan a day."