181-190

MTLNovel

Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 181: It's safer to hold money in your own hands

On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 181: It's safer to hold money in your own hands

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 181 Money is safer in your own hands

After a pause, Yun Mo said again: "Brother, although we don't care about this matter, Boss Wei still has to go to make an apology and condolences. After all, he came to you because he believed in your character, and he was accepted by the Ling family. Injury, there is no righteousness in buying and selling, and it is better to form a good relationship than to form an enemy."

Ling Jiang responded again and again, "Sister and sister, you are right, but I have a stupid mouth and I don't know how to deal with women, and it's not good for me to be a big man. Brother and sister, can I trouble you to go with me? ?”

   "Of course."

  Yunmo first went to the department store to pick up some supplements and gifts, and then followed Ling Jiang to the Wei family.

  Wei Qiaolan's temper is not bad, and she didn't shut Ling Jiang's door after suffering such a crime, but she didn't have a good face either.

  Seeing Wei Qiaolan looking at Yunmo, Ling Jiang hurriedly introduced: "Boss Wei, these are my younger siblings."

  Wei Qiaolan nodded to Yunmo indifferently, as a greeting.

Yun Mo put the gift in front of Wei Ruqiao, and said sweetly, "Sister Wei, my surname is Yun, and I have only one name, Mo. You can call me Xiao Mo. Today, my elder brother and I made a special trip to apologize to you. , I’m really sorry that I caused you to suffer an unreasonable disaster, how is your health? If there is anything uncomfortable, we can accompany you to the hospital to have a look. "

  Wei Qiaolan glanced at the gift that Yunmo brought, and said with a half-smile: "There is no need for you to come and apologize, and you are not the ones who hurt me."

   "Brother failed to handle the family affairs well, causing you to be misunderstood, humiliated, and injured. We have an inescapable responsibility."

  Seeing that Wei Qiaolan remained silent, Yun Mo said again: "Sister Wei, these are just my brother and I's thoughts. As for the person who hurt you, you can take whatever responsibility you have, and it has nothing to do with these things."

  Hearing what Yunmo said, Wei Qiaolan happily put away the things.

  After coming out of Wei’s house, seeing Ling Jiang frowning, Yunmo subconsciously said, “Brother, Ling Chuan is not at home, you can tell me what’s on your mind.”

  Ling Jiang sighed, "What else can I think about, I don't know if this business can continue in the future."

  People in this era value reputation more than fate, and being accused by Zhu Hongping of messing with men and women, they will inevitably be pointed out when they go out in the future.

   And Ling Jiang sells things for women. With such a dirty hat on his back, I am afraid that people will walk around when they see him in the future. Who would dare to buy things from him.

  Yun Mo was also a little annoyed. The mother and daughter of the Li family, together with Li Zhijie who is still in prison, are simply a gang of cancers. Whoever gets involved will be unlucky.