71-80

MTLNovel

Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 71: If I don't pay back the money, what can you do to me?

On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 71: If I don't pay back the money, what can you do to me?

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 71 If I don't pay back the money, what can you do to me?

   Seeing Yun Mo and Zeng Fang appearing arm in arm, with an intimate posture, Yun Yao, who was greeting the female guests not far away, quickly flashed a sneer in her eyes, and then greeted her with a smile again.

   "Xiao Mo, Zeng Fang, you are here."

  Yunyao is almost 40 years old in her core, even if she secretly quarrels with Yunmo and Zeng Fang, she can maintain a decent and harmonious appearance on the surface, and she is so thoughtful and smooth that people can't make mistakes.

  Zeng Fang is different, after all, age and experience are there, love and hate are clear, emotions are strong, facing Yunyao's overtures, she doesn't give face at all and directly turns cold.

  Yunmo's attitude towards Yunyao is as lukewarm as ever, "You are busy with your work, don't call us."

  Yun Yao's eyes fell on the handbag in Yun Mo's hand, "Xiao Mo, is that the gold bracelet from the last wedding in your hand?"

of course not.

  But Yunmo didn't bother to explain.

  Yun Yao said again: "The bracelet is heavy and expensive, and it's inconvenient to carry. It would be terrible if you lose it. I'll take you upstairs to find your mother. You give her the gift first."

"Okay."

   Zeng Fang also wanted to go upstairs with Yun Mo, but was stopped by Yun Yao's voice.

   "Zeng Fang, wait for us in the living room, I have a few words I want to say to Xiao Mo alone."

  As soon as she heard that she was going to be separated from Yunmo, Zeng Fang immediately became nervous, "Momo..."

   Before Yunmo could speak, Yunyao suddenly gave an inexplicable smile, "Don't worry, I won't meet anyone like Li Zhijie here again..."

   Zeng Fang's face turned pale, and her eyes were filled with shame and anger.

  Yun Mo blocked Zeng Fang behind her, staring at Yun Yao coldly, "Yun Yao, your fiancé is right behind, if you don't want to be slapped in the face, you'd better keep your mouth shut!"

  Hearing that Su Ming'an was behind, Yun Yao's face froze slightly, and then she smiled nonchalantly.

   "Just kidding, why be nervous."

  Yun Mo choked coldly: "Who is going to joke with you, do you know me very well?"

  After the voice fell, Yun Yao's expression changed slightly, from mocking to helpless, and her voice softened by five points.

   "Xiaomo, it's my fault, I shouldn't be joking, can I apologize to you?"

  Yun Mo realized something, when she turned around, she saw her ex-fiancé Su Ming'an walking towards this side with several sons.

   Seeing the tension between the two, Su Ming'an sarcastically said: "Yunmo, today is Aunt Yu's birthday, can't you rest for a day, what are you doing with Yunyao?"