51-55

MTLNovel

Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 51: I want to continue studying and take the college entrance examination

On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 51: I want to continue studying and take the college entrance examination

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 51 I want to continue studying and take the college entrance examination

  Hearing Yunmo's words, the servant's face suddenly showed panic, "Miss Yunmo, I, yes, Second Miss asked me to bring it to you..."

  After getting a satisfactory answer, Yunmo didn't make things difficult for the servant any more.

  The dish is a good dish, stewed beef with tomato, if it weren't for the choking smell of paprika in the dish, she might have really been fooled.

  Outside the door, Yun Huan was lying on the door panel listening to the movement in Yunmo's room, while thinking silently: eat, eat, you won't die if it's spicy!

   "Cough cough cough!"

  Hearing the violent coughing sound coming from the room, Yun Huan burst into laughter.

   At this moment, the door in front of him was suddenly opened. Before Yun Huan could react, a large lump of beef was stuffed into his mouth.

  After stuffing the beef into Yun Huan's mouth, Yun Mo tightly covered the other's mouth.

   "Umm, Jiumin..."

   While struggling, Yun Huan's face turned red visibly with the naked eye, and mist gradually appeared in his eyes.

  Yunmo finally let go of her hand in satisfaction.

   "Bah bah bah, cough cough cough!"

  Although Yun Huan spit out the beef in his mouth immediately, the vegetable juice full of chili powder entered his throat early.

  Yunmo rested her arms folded and leaned against the door frame to watch the show, "How does it taste?"

   "You, cough cough cough, I will not cough cough cough let you go..."

  Jiang Yu was upset at first, but when she heard what the two of them had done, she became even more furious, and came out of the room angrily.

   "What are you guys doing?"

   "Mom, I, cough cough!"

   Seeing the second daughter holding her throat and coughing so hard that she couldn't even speak, Jiang Yu couldn't care less about getting angry, and hurried forward with concern.

   "Xiao Huan, what's wrong with you?"

  Yun Huan immediately pointed at Yunmo, "It's her! Cough cough! It's her fault, cough cough..."

Seeing Jiang Yu looking over angrily, Yun Mo pointed to the food in the room calmly, "I never stepped out of the room from the beginning to the end, and the food was delivered by Yun Huan's servant. Afraid it would be poisonous, I fed her and tried it first, but I didn't expect it to be really poisonous..."

   "No, cough cough, it's not poisonous cough cough, it's chili powder..."

   Yunmo suddenly realized, "Oh, so you mixed chili powder in my meal."

Facing Jiang Yu's angry eyes, Yun Huan realized that he had slipped his mouth, and immediately turned his mouth away, and argued tearfully: "Who made her call me a pig, cough, cough, and laugh at me, cough Cough, I am so angry that I want to teach her a lesson..."