21-30

MTLNovel

Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 21: Treat grandma

On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 21: Treat grandma

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 21 Treating Grandma

   "Mom, what's wrong with grandma?"

  Hearing Yunmo's question, Huang Zhiqiu sighed, and then lifted the thin quilt from Yang Xinghua's lower body.

  Following a strong stench, Yun Mo was stunned by Yang Xinghua's leg injury.

  The old man's entire left leg was swollen and purple, and the wound on the knee was even more infected and inflamed, with yellow pus constantly oozing out.

  The smell in the room is caused by the ulceration of the wound.

   "Grandma's leg is so badly injured, why didn't she go to the hospital?"

  Huang Zhiqiu had a bitter face, "I've been there, but the hospital in the town can't cure me, so I have to go to the city..."

  Although Huang Zhiqiu didn't say what happened next, Yun Mo couldn't understand it.

  Shili Township is more than 100 kilometers away from Anshi City. Travel expenses, board and lodging, and medical expenses are all huge expenses for rural families in this era.

  Seeing the old man's shocking leg injury, Yunmo turned around and ran back to the main room, taking out some medicines from the space by rummaging through the backpack.

  Seeing her taking things out of the backpack one by one, Huang Kailin asked in surprise: "Momo, what are these things you are taking?"

   "This is amoxicillin, which has anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects. This is povidone iodine, which is used to disinfect wounds. There is also chlortetracycline ointment, which can treat and relieve symptoms such as skin ulceration and suppuration."

  After listening to Yunmo's explanation, Huang Kailin immediately couldn't care less about eating.

   Even though he has no medical knowledge, he knows that these medicines are good for his wife's injury.

   "Grandpa, take the medicine in first, and I'll pour some water."

"it is good."

  After Huang Kailin took the medicine into the back room, Yunmo poured the spiritual spring water into the empty bowl by pouring water.

  When Yunmo returned to the house with the water, all three of them looked at her with anticipation in their expressions.

   "Grandma, are you allergic to penicillin?"

   "No allergies, the doctor in the town used penicillin on your grandmother before." Before Yang Xinghua could speak, Huang Zhiqiu rushed to answer.

  Hearing this, Yunmo safely fed Yang Xinghua two amoxicillin.

   "Grandma, drink more water. Drinking more water will help you recover from your injury."

  Seeing that Yang Xinghua only drank two sips of spiritual spring water and then stopped drinking, Yun Mo quickly persuaded her.

  Lingquan water can prolong life and eliminate all diseases. Drinking more will have a miraculous effect on the recovery of Yang Xinghua's injuries.