231-240

MTLNovel

Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 231: The fate of the evil spirit, restraining parents and restraining wives

On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 231: The fate of the evil spirit, restraining parents and restraining wives

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 231 Heavenly Fiend's Fate, Restricting Parents and Restricting Wife

  Li Li never expected that she spent a lot of money to buy a bunch of yellow talisman papers from Ba Po Wang and brought them home. Instead of getting rid of the evil spirits on her husband, she made her husband treat her like a thief.

   Li Li was naturally unwilling to go to the witch, and wanted to ask for an explanation.

  Wang Ba Po, who had been prepared for a long time, first asked Li Li for her birthday, and then asked Ling Jiang when her parents died and were buried, and then she calmed down and pinched her fingers to calculate silently.

   After waiting for about five minutes, Ba Po Wang stopped what she was doing and looked at Li Li solemnly with old eyes.

   "Not right, not right."

   Li Li felt trembling when she saw her, "Grandma, what's wrong?"

   "I thought that your man just ran into evil, so I just asked for a talisman to exorcise evil spirits. Just now I re-combined the horoscopes of you and your man, and found that the palaces of your husband and wife are in conflict, and your horoscopes are incompatible.

  Your man is one of the rare fates of heavenly evil. A person with this fate will overcome his parents, his wife and children, and remarry after losing his wife. "

  As if a sap hit her head, Li Li was so frightened that everyone was dumbfounded.

   "Baby, this, is there a way to resolve this?"

  Ba Po Wang shook her head with a serious face, "Even with the auspicious auspiciousness of exorcising evil spirits, it can only be resolved for a while, but not for a lifetime."

  Hearing this, Li Li was shocked, frightened and anxious for a while, "Then, what should I do?"

   "When encountering a person with such a fierce personality, there is only one way to save his life, and that is to stay away from him."

   "Stay away? How can we stay away? He is my man, and we will live under one roof after all."

   "End of grace and justice, never reciprocity."

   Li Li's eyes widened suddenly, "You mean... let me divorce my man?"

  Ba Po Wang nodded, "That's right, only in this way will you not continue to be restrained. Let me ask you, have your relatives around you recently suffered bad luck or disaster?"

  My younger brother was arrested and sent to prison, and my mother is now locked up in the detention center and can't get out. Isn't it really unlucky.

  Li Li nodded hastily, "Grandma, you are right, the people in my family are really unlucky recently, could it be that they were all restrained by my man?"

Ba Po Wang squinted her eyes, looked at Li Li's face sharply, and then her face changed slightly, "Your Yintang is dark, your eyes are dull, your lips are split and your tongue is scorched, and your spirit is lax. I'm afraid it won't be long before you will be in trouble too." When the situation is imminent, it is necessary to make a decision early, so as not to regret it later."