61-70

MTLNovel

Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 61: You don't want a divorce?

On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 61: You don't want a divorce?

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 61 You don't want a divorce anymore?

  Enjoying the coolness brought by the straw hat, Yunmo was very satisfied, and even looked at men more pleasingly.

   "Ling Chuan, aren't you hot? Make yourself a straw hat and wear it."

   "I'm not hot."

   "Sister-in-law said, you came back yesterday, aren't you busy at the construction site?"

  Ling Chuan did not answer this question, but instead asked Li Zhijie, "How do you plan to deal with him?"

   "Whatever you sow, you will get what you want. The Li family is reluctant to teach their son, so let the society teach him the principles of life."

   Answered, but didn't seem to answer.

  She didn't believe him. Did she think that he would stand by Li Zhijie regardless of right and wrong in this matter?

  Ling Chuan stared at the front with heavy eyes, not in a good mood.

   All the way after that, neither of them spoke.

  Yunmo was too tired to speak, hot and thirsty, but she didn't dare to blatantly take something from the space to quench her thirst, so she could only bear it.

  Ling Chuan was in a bad mood and didn't want to talk.

   After walking for an unknown amount of time, Yunmo couldn't move any longer, and stood there with her hips crossed, "How far is it?"

   "Just ahead, less than two miles away."

  Hearing that there were still two miles to go, Yunmo quit, found a rock and sat down.

   "I'm not going, I can't walk anymore."

  Seeing that she was panting badly, her forehead and the tip of her nose were covered with fine beads of sweat, and her cheeks were also flushed, Ling Chuan's hand hanging by his side tightened, loosened and tightened, and finally asked, "Do you want me to carry you?"

  Yunmo raised her head to look at him in surprise, "You still have strength?"

"Um."

  Yunmo suddenly noticed that after the man answered her, his face turned a little red.

   No, no, is such a big man still so innocent?

  There's nothing to be ashamed of carrying one's own wife.

cut.

  Yunmo held back the upturned corners of her mouth, and opened her arms towards the man, "Come on, carry me on your back."

  The man didn't lie, he was really strong, even with a big man like her on his back, he still walked fast and steadily, without even panting for breath.

  Yunmo lazily rested her chin on the opponent's shoulder, "Ling Chuan, can you drive?"

"Won't."

   "When you have time, go learn it, you can drive a car after you learn it, and I don't have to walk."