81-90

MTLNovel

Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 81: Brother Lingchuan leaves the construction site

On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 81: Brother Lingchuan leaves the construction site

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 81 Brother Lingchuan leaves the construction site

   "Brother."

  Ling Jiang looked back at his younger brother, took down the pipe from his mouth, his sad face was full of incomprehension and confusion.

   "Chuanzi, I've thought about it, but I can't figure out who you offended."

  Ling Jiang patted him on the shoulder comfortingly, "If you don't understand it, then don't think about it. In fact, I originally planned to wait until this job is finished, and then I won't do this in the future."

   "Don't do this anymore?" Ling Jiang opened his eyes wide in surprise, "Then what do you want to do?"

  Ling Chuan's pitch-black eyes looked into the distance, and the bottom of his eyes was like a deep sea with magnificent waves.

"Brother, since the re-opening, you can see how fast Jiang City has developed in just a few years. We have built beautiful high-rise buildings one after another, and we have sweated so much, and the calluses on our hands have been worn off layer after layer. floors, but these high-rise buildings do not even belong to us.

  Brother, opportunities wait for no one. If we continue to waste time like this, I am afraid that we will really have to do this for the rest of our lives. Not only us, but our son will only be able to do this in the future.

  Brother, let’s go back to Jiang City to do business, make a lot of money, buy a big house to live in, and let us all live a good life. "

  Ling Jiang smoked the dry tobacco, his mood was agitated by his brother's words.

  Who doesn't want to make a lot of money, buy a big house, and live a good life?

   But making a lot of money is easier said than done. Capital, connections, and connections are all indispensable. The two brothers don't care what they want, it's difficult.

   "Chuanzi, is it because of your younger siblings that you don't want to work on the construction site?"

  Ling Chuan didn't answer this question directly, "Brother, relying on strength to make money is not a long-term solution. When you get older, you will be full of illnesses and your physical strength will not be as good as it is now. It will be too late to change your career by then."

  Knowing that his younger brother was right, Ling Jiang didn't try to persuade him much. After taking a few puffs of dry tobacco, he asked, "Chuanzi, have you thought about what to do?"

   "There are several directions, but I haven't decided yet. When I get back, I'll go to my godfather's house and ask him for his ideas."

   "That's fine."

  In the afternoon, after receiving their wages and that of their eldest brother in the accounting office, the Lingchuan brothers left the construction site without looking back, carrying their large and small bags of luggage.

  —

evening.

  The setting sun is like blood, and the sky is full of sunset clouds.