Chapter 6 On the wedding night, he is not interested in her?

MTLNovel
Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 6: On the wedding night, he was not interested in her?
On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 6: On the wedding night, he was not interested in her?
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
  Chapter 6 On the wedding night, he is not interested in her?

  Yunmo rubbed her head amusedly: "It's okay, just leave it alone, I'll clean it up later."

   "Thank you, Auntie." Ling Chunhua shyly turned around and ran away.

  Just two minutes after Ling Chunhua left, Ling Chuan came back. Seeing the man's tall body approaching her, Yunmo suddenly felt relaxed again.

  Tonight is their wedding night, if a man proposes to do that kind of thing with her, how should she refuse?

   This man is tall and burly, and he looks like he has strength. If he wants to fight, she will definitely not be able to beat him.

Yunmo's mind was in a mess, and she even thought of some self-defense weapons in the space, but Ling Chuan skipped directly in front of her, walked to the wooden cabinet at the end of the bed, took out two quilts from inside, and laid them on the ground. floor covering.

  Yunmo realized belatedly that she was worrying too much, and she didn't want to share the bed with her at all.

  While she breathed a sigh of relief, Yunmo couldn't help feeling depressed.

   Could it be that she is not beautiful enough? He's not interested in her? Either blind or physically weak.

  Ling Chuan didn't know what Yunmo was complaining about. After making the bed, he went out again.

  About five minutes later, Ling Chuan came back to the house. His whole body was covered with steam, his hair was also wet, and his clothes were changed. It was obvious that he had taken a bath.

  Ling Chuan's looks are not bad in themselves. After taking a bath, he changed into a gray and soft cotton shirt. The cold and oppressive feeling on his body has eased, but he has added a bit of handsomeness.

  Yunmo was dumbfounded for a moment.

  Until Ling Chuan's dark eyes looked over, Yun Mo said in a concealed manner, "I also want to take a bath."

   "There is hot water in the pot in the kitchen, and the bathroom is in the ear room to the left."

  Ling Chuan glanced at her and quickly looked away.

   This made Yunmo feel inexplicably frustrated, as if she wasn't attractive to him at all.

  Yunmo wondered at first why Ling Chuan told her that there was hot water in the pot, until she entered the bathroom and found that there was nothing in it except a wooden shelf.

   There is no washbasin, no water heater and shower, not even a faucet, and it is dark, without even a light.

  Although electricity has been connected in this era, poor families are relatively frugal, and they will not waste money on installing electric lights in the bathhouse.

  How do I wash this?

  Yunmo returned to the new house, "There is no water in the bathroom, and it's so dark that you can't see it."

  Ling Chuan was packing up his things, and he didn't turn his head when he heard the words, "The hot water is in the pot. If it's too hot, you can add some cold water in the tank. If you're afraid of the dark, you can light the candle on the window sill."