56-60

MTLNovel

Home » On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space OWNIN » Chapter 56: Only when you are full will you have the strength to beat someone

On the Wedding Night In the 80s, the Sweet Wife Has Space Chapter 56: Only when you are full will you have the strength to beat someone

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  Chapter 56 Only when you are full can you have the strength to beat someone

   "Zhijie is not at home, he has gone out." Mother Li replied quickly.

  Father Li hesitated for a while, but didn't say anything.

  Ling Chuan nodded, and the conversation suddenly changed, "Uncle Li, is there any food at home?"

   "Yes, Chuanzi, you haven't eaten yet, go sit in the back room, and I'll bring it to you."

   "Okay, please trouble Uncle Li."

   "My family, why are you being polite."

  With a hint of flattery, the Li family provided Ling Chuandan with extraordinarily sumptuous meals, white rice porridge, steamed buns with white noodles, and half a pot of fried pork with beans.

  Ling Chuan was not polite at all, and ate everything that was brought to the table by the Li family.

  Mother Li felt so distressed that she had to put on a fake smile on her face, "Chuanzi, is it enough? If it's not enough, I'll cook some noodles for you?"

"enough."

   Got the strength to beat someone up.

  Ling Chuan wiped his mouth with his hand, got up and took the bowls and chopsticks into the kitchen, washed the bowls and chopsticks and put them in the bowl.

  When Ling Chuan came out of the kitchen, Li's mother eagerly saw off the guests: "Chuan Zi, I've eaten the meal, you should still be busy, so I won't keep you."

  Ling Chuan glanced at the wing room where Li Zhijie lived, "No rush, there are still some things that need to be resolved."

   As he spoke, he raised his foot and walked towards Li Zhijie's house.

  Mother Li's heart tightened, and she hurried forward to hold him back, while deliberately raising her voice to remind her son.

   "Chuanzi, Zhijie is not in the house, he went out early in the morning."

  Li Zhijie in the room has been paying attention to the movement in the yard. Seeing Ling Chuan coming straight to his room, he was so frightened that he walked around the room, and finally got under the bed.

   "Boom!"

  Ling Chuan kicked the door open, and quickly scanned the room with his dark eyes.

  Mother Li followed closely behind. She didn't see her son when she came in, and her heart fell heavily.

   "Look, Chuanzi, Zhijie is really not at home..."

  Before Mother Li finished speaking, Ling Chuan suddenly strode to the bed, bent down, and met Li Zhijie who was lying on the bottom of the bed.

"get out!"

   Seeing that he was discovered, Li Zhijie had no choice but to crawl out from under the bed, while explaining his behavior of hiding under the bed in an embarrassing manner.