Understanding Willow/Isaac

*~{Ember}~*

*~{Ember}~*

I sat down with Isaac in photo class. It's one of the classes at Hexside that isn't track specific. I used the tweezers to pull out a photo from Isaacs head.

He shuddered as I pulled it out and place it on the line. "Weird. But so cool!" I said. "As you work, note that some prints have greater clarity than others." The illusion teacher said.

"These are moments that evoke a strong emotional response." I looked next to us at Luz who was about to touch one of Willow's memories.

"All the colors of the brainbow." A blue illusion of a hand that said HALT showed up to stop her. "But if you damage the prints, you'll damage the memories themselves. Be extremely careful!" She warned and walked away slowly.

"Wow. This class is intense." I said as Isaac's memories started coming in and I gasped. "Isaac I knew we were destined to be friends!" I said.

The first picture that showed up was of him at a young age holding a wild snake in his arms. I pulled out my phone and showed him a picture I had saved of me trying to hold a wild dog in my arms.

We had the smile smile and pose and we were even missing a tooth each. He laughed as the other pictures came in. The first one was of him with a snake on his shoulder.

The second one he was standing in front of two pink haired female witches, one had three eyes and the other had glasses.

The third was of him and a small version of Boscha, they were covered in flour and standing inside a kitchen.

The fourth was of slightly younger him and Alister on the molar coaster back at the carnival. While Alister was laughing, Isaac was screaming for his life.

The last was of him and Alister sitting in front of a tree together while laughing. "Aw. You guys look cute together." I said before Isaac panicked and turned the picture around.

"Sorry... that one's kinda embarrassing..." he said with a red face. I nodded. "Mhm. What about this one with... Boscha?" I said.

He sighed. "She's my younger cousin. Unfortunately." He mumbled the last word. "Wow. That's nice to know." I said.

He was still looking at the picture he turned around. Then the bell screamed. "Hey. It's not good to worry on an empty stomach. Let's go get some lunch, okay?"

He turned to me and nodded with a smile and got up to leave the class. I looked back and turned the picture around, cause I would think the teacher wants to be able to see the prints to grade us.

*~{Amity}~*

Oh my titan does she ever shut up?! Boscha walked next to me while we walked to lunch. "I can't believe I made him cry like, he's the teacher."