Witches Before Wizards

*~{Ember}~*

*~{Ember}~*

"Good morning terrifying fantasy world!" I woke up hearing Luz. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. "Good morning!" I heard outside the window.

Luz shuddered and went to pick up King. "Good morning you little cutie pie." She said and started kissing King.

"I am not your cutie pie!" He said. "Yes you are!" He sighed. "I know." I got up and changed into my normal clothes and headed downstairs to look for something to eat.

"Morning kid." I saw Judah at the stove frying what looked like eggs. "Are those eggs?" I asked. "Griffin eggs. You want one?" He said holding up a blue egg.

"Uh. Sure." I said. Judah's hair was still a mess and he was wearing a red shirt with long white sleeves and grey shorts.

He smiled and cracked another egg. I sat down at the table. "They're probably like chicken eggs. Right?" I told myself.

"What's a chicken?" King said as he got out a jar full of a yellow substance with eyeballs in it. He tried to get to the high chair next to the table.

"Uh, can you help me please?" King asked. "Sure thing pal." I said and helped him into the chair. Judah came over and set a plate of eggs down for him and me.

"Thanks." I said and took a bite. "That's really good actually!" I said and took another bite. "It tastes almost like eggs back home."

"Want some salt with that?" He said handing me a salt shaker. "Absolutely!" I said. Then Eda and Luz walked into the kitchen.

"Remember me? Luz?" Eda waved her finger and a mug that said '30 & flirty' came by and accidentally hit Luz in the head. Eda was wearing a purple shirt with a long blue skirt and bunny slippers.

"Why is your friend wearing a bathrobe and a dirty traffic cone?" Judah whispered to me. I shrugged with my mouth full of scrambled eggs.

"We freed the oppressed and defeated the evil warden together? Yesterday?" Luz said as Eda walked to the fridge pulling out a jar that said 'Apple Blood'

She filled it up and looked at Luz. "Kid lay off the details. I haven't even had my cup of Apple Blood yet." Eda said.

"You mean Apple Juice?" Luz said confused. "No." Eda replied bluntly and went to sit on the table. "Eda how many times do I have to say this? Tables are made for glasses not-" Judah began but I elbowed him in the side.

Both he and Eda laughed. Luz went up to Eda again. "Teach me some spells. When do I get a magic staff? Was I supposed to bring my own runes?" Luz listed.