The Intruders

~*{Ember}*~

~*{Ember}*~

I was finishing a shower and searching for a pair of my socks that I brought from home without realizing. 'Where is it?' I thought.

I walked downstairs to see it on Kings snout, and him trying to scratch it off. "And here we have the fearsome king of demons, facing his natural enemy, the ducky sock." Luz said recording King of her phone.

Before I could say anything King tore it off and into pieces. "King!" I said. "Where are you now, ducky sock?!" King cried out.

I sighed, quickly grabbing another pair with corgis on it. "So why'd you call us here again?" Luz asked. "Oh yeah." King said and got up on the bench.

"Humans, Luz and Ember. You've been so obsessed with witchcraft that you haven't learned anything about my kind." King said.

"Prepare yourselves. For demons one o one." King said pulling of a drapery covering a sign with a bunch of pictures demons and notes about them.

"Demons like me are grim tricksters of the twilight. Creatures of sulfur and bone." "And cute little paws." Luz added.

King sighed. "And cute little paws too. We live only to create chaos and misery. Our only weaknesses are purified water, and passive aggressive comments sometimes."

Luz cooed. "You guys are sensitive." "Even demons have inner demons." King said. "The most powerful demon of all is the snaggleback. He's a-" King was cut off by Luz.

"A bad boy." She said and put a bunch of filters in her phone. "Luz, pay attention, this information could save your life one day!" King said.

"No, no. I am so paying attention. This is my paying attention face." Luz made a face, like the ones people use when they don't want to listen to a conversation.

Suddenly a flash of lightning was heard. "Uh oh looks like it's gonna rain." King said. Luz gasped. "I love the rain!" She said and ran out.

"Luz wait!" I called. "This isn't Earth!" I said. "Oh calm down Ember. Not everything is destructive here." Luz said.

"Luz!" I growled, annoyed at my friend. "I always love feeling the first few drops in my hair." Luz said. "I bet you do too little buddy." She said to a flower.

A drop of boiling water hit the flower shriveling it up. "WHAT?" Luz said. "Boiling rain! Everybody inside now!" Eda said running to the house with Judah.

Eda picked Luz up and dragged her inside the house. "That was close. Good thing no one got hurt." Judah said.

"Yep. Perfectly fine..." I mumbled with Luz on top of me. We got up but unfortunately we almost destroyed Kings board of demons.