Forgive And Forget

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

A/N

This book is a sequel, for context, please read Book One - 'What Lies Ahead'

Love,
Rosie :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Leon woke up with a thumping headache , along with all the other knights who lay wincing in the blinding sunlight that now streamed in through the open shutters of their chambers , Leon felt across the bed seeking the familiar heat from kyra but found an empty bed with a piece of parchment on it , he sat up quickly feeling the covers drop off of his bare toned chest exposing it to the cold air of the room .

He read the bit of parchment quickly

Leon

i had to get up early and help merlin with something for Gaius, dont worry , we will be back by training this afternoon so i can beat you in a fight finally

All my Love

Kyra

Leon groaned but swung his legs round till he was sitting on the edge of the bed , his hair covering his face and his necklace with his Fathers ring on it lay against his chest on its leather cord . the world spun as he tried to stand up so he flopped back down onto the bed and shielded his face from the light, soon a loud bang echoed round the chamber making Leon moan loudly as loud laughter entered the chamber followed by scolding from a female .   

" Leon , OI ! LEON get up mate we have training but first we've got to get some food " A familiar voice said.

"Percival dial it down on the happiness and loudness please " Leon said delicately as he clutched his thumping head. Hands helped him up and out the door into the corridor and half way down the stairs before he realised he had no shirt on. he open his mouth to say so but was stopped as his shirt was flung onto his head by Ariella who was carrying Bella in the other arm.

"thank you" he said sarcastically, his response muffled by the shirt .

He was suddenly enveloped in a heavenly scent as he walked into the small room off of the council chambers where a table was set out with fresh food that Merlin kept adding to from a giant tray, being held by two other servants . Gwaine, Lancelot and Elyan were already sitting down and digging into the  steaming food.

A figure with long red hair swept over one shoulder in a loose plait stood with their back to him with a jug in their hand pouring apple juice into Gwaine's cup . Leon walked up behind the figure and placed his hands on their hips slowly  as he kissed her neck .

" Oh ! - Leon behave and sit down" kyra ordered him with a smile as she quickly pecked his lips and moved round to Elyan filling his cup up , he nodded and smiled to her as she stopped for a hesitant millisecond then moved to fill up Lancelot's cup , Lancelot watched her intently as she shook filling up his cup as quickly as she could . He passed her his plate and brushed her hand with his lightly making her flinch violently away as she sped round the rest of the table away from him filling everybody's cups .

Leon and Ariella watched her worriedly, silently frowning as Lancelot continued to stare at her as she tried to hide behind Merlin subtly .

"Kyra, sweetheart have you eaten today ?" Leon asked as she stood beside Gwaine silently , She jumped and shook her head smiling at Leon .

Leon jumped up hurriedly  , filled a plate full of food for her and picked her up and placed her in his seat and put the plate in front of her .... Bacon, Eggs, toast and fruit .

" eat now ! don't starve yourself" he ordered with a loving yet worried look in his eye , Ariella gave her the evils as she pushed the plate away and winced as Leon put the plate back in front of her .

" but Leon , I'm not hungry  " Kyra muttered quietly embarrassed as everyone sat and looked at her expectantly . Leon raised his eyebrow , she picked up a bit of toast and nibbled the corner muttering unhappily

" I hope a squirrel attacks you "

Gwaine frowned as Leon looked at him knowingly with a grin

" don't joke about squirrels, they are vicious ...Leon don't you dare ..!!!"

Leon just grinned bigger and opened his mouth to say something when Gwaine jumped to his feet a table knife brandished in one hand pointed at Leon.

"Don't do it , if you value your life don't even attempt to say one word Leon " Gwaine growled menacingly.

Leon braced himself against Percival's chair and launched into his sentence quickly .

"GwaineGotattackedbyasquirrellonpatrolyesterdayandhemademeswearnottotellanyone !" he yelled as he pushed away from Percival's chair and sprinted out of the room with Gwaine following screaming blue murder at him. Everyone fell about laughing openly, as a loud thump was accompanied by a yelp of pain  that told them that Gwaine had caught Leon .    Percival got up laughing and walked out to split them up .

"Enough boys , no fighting in front of the ladies if you please " Percival said amusedly as he grabbed each of them by their collars and held them apart . Merlin came rushing round the door and yelled down the corridor to them "TRAINING IN FIVE MINUTES !"

Percival dropped them and looked at Merlin confusedly " training is this afternoon merlin " , Merlin bent over catching his breath , " arthur . moved . training . this morning . training ground " he puffed