The tournament

Kyra's POV

I looked at Leon as he fought against Sir Arnold in the tournament , sir Arnold was slow and heavy on his feet so Leon was basically walking round him and delivering blows every two seconds .

Soon Arnold lay on the floor with more bruises and broken ribs than a lettuce that's been thrown around.

"Sir Leon , Moves up to the final against Sir Bordem ." the judge exclaimed

Leon looked at me once as I sat with Ariella on the wall in front of the royal box watching the tournament . I nodded to him politely as with one hand on my belly the other holding onto Bella's as she sat on her mothers knee .

Leon turned to face Bordem and had to duck in a split second as boredems long sword scythed the air where his head had been seconds before . I grabbed ariella's hand and clutched it tightly as Leon ducked and gave ground slowly to Bordem as he hacked at the air .

Bordem threw a shot a Leon catching him in the upper arm causing him to wince as blood slipped through his chainmail. Bordem snarled as Leon threw a blow hitting him in the thigh . Leon straightened grinning then his grin slipped as he saw the anger on Bordems face . Bordem threw his sword at Leon catching him in the side making me hide my face in Ariella's shoulder. he fell to his knees with his back to Bordem , who walked toward Leon and picked up his sword on the way toward him.

Leon looked up at me reassuringly as he gripped his side and pulled his sword in close to him .

Bordem raised his sword making me scream out . "LEON !" i screamed as i jumped up . Leon looked at me as Bordem's sword began to fall through the air towards Leon , Leon spun round and thrust his sword into Bordem's chest all the way to the hilt .

Bordem looked down in surprise at the sword hilt that now protruded from his chest . Leon looked sad as he pulled the sword out , standing up as he did so . Bordem crumpled to the ground limply and the crowd burst in screams,whistles and claps for Leon as he stood upright and looked around him , he bowed to Arthur then walked out of the arena quickly slapping Percival on the back as he entered the arena .

I jumped up quickly and ran down to Leon's changing tent for the tournament , i passed all the different coloured tents as I ran to leons,skirts flying as I threw myself through the door .

Leon turned round amused and put out his arms to hug me , I stepped forward and slapped him hard across the face. He stumbled back shocked holding his face , his face fell as he saw the angry look on my face .

i rushed at him and hugged him tightly " dont ever do that to me again ! " i whispered in his ear as i clung onto his neck fiercely . he hugged me back reassuringly , He stroked my hair as i calmed down from the thought of losing Leon .

" Kyra , do you really think i would leave you three ? " he said quietly , his hand on my stomach . " do that again and i swear to god i will bring you back just to kill you myself " i said sharply with a smile tugging on the corners of my mouth .

he chuckled and kissed me .,..

>>>>>>>>>>>>     Ariella's POV

I watched nervously as Percival sauntered into the arena , He was against a Sotheron who fought with a curved blade and a mask over his face. They circled round each other for a while before the Sotheron lunged forward as silent and elegant as a jaguar , Percival merely stepped back with his own silent tread and swung his sword down toward the Sotheron who flipped away and counteracted with a low blow to Percival's thigh , he missed by a millimetre. Percival swung his sword again , this time it clashed with the other mans blade ringing out in the arena with a metallic clang . I could hear the Sotheron snarl from where I was sitting as he strove to beat Percival . The Sotheron threw a high blow cutting Percival's cheek deeply . Percival felt it lightly , grimaced then grinned darkly . "Oh now you've pissed me off , my betrothed happens to like my face the way it is and I think my daughter does too !" Percival laughed darkly as he brought his sword down from above toward the sotheron's head . he just managed to lift his sword in time , unfortunately the shock waves sent his tumbling to his knees.

The Sotheron just managed to maintain his grip on his sword , as Percival hammered down upon it in a hail of fury . finally then Sotheron lifted his free arm in the signal of surrender. Percival stepped back panting heavily as the crowd roared ,stamping and screaming with approval . 

Percival raised his sword as he turned slowly . The crowd quietened down as the Sotheron was dragged out of the arena.

Percival turned as a small weedy knight entered the arena clutching his sword , with his knees knocking.I felt sorry for him , and apparently so did Percival as he softened his posture . The young knight swung his sword at Percival, who blocked it easily and parried with a softer blow that still shook the young knights arms into jelly . Percival towered over him , the knight backed up with wide doe eyes . My heart melted for the young boy as he stood quaking with fear , Percival winced then threw a full power blow onto the boys blade making him fall over onto his back as Percival whirled round holding his sword flush against his wrist , hovering it just above the young boys throat .

The crowd roared again as Percival helped him up and did the knight's handshake as the knight started to smile . The young boy walked out of the arena with the crowd clapping for him .

 I noticed Kyra and Leon walking quickly out of his tent and round to the arena entrance where Percival was waiting for him , they slapped each other on the back and laughed as the crowd went wild.

Leon and Percival walked over to the royal box and bowed to the king and queen . " sir Leon , you have shown great bravery and skill with a sword , Sir percival , you have shown great strength and skill also . I ,Arthur pendragon crown you the victors of this tournament !" 

Leon and Percival bowed to Arthur and Gwen , Percival winked at Ariella but Leon called up to me " lady kyra I have still to pick my prize have I not ?" 

I smiled and and stood up then curtsied to him " yes sir knight you do " 

"I choose a kiss then " he grinned 

I curtsied again and got up uneasily  on the edge of the box where Leon held out his hand to help me down the steps  , I took his hand and squeezed it as I walked down the steps

"m'lady I think I'll be collecting my prize now " he said quietly 

He put his hand behind my head and   Gently placed his lips on mine causing butterflies to explode in my stomach .

The crowd roared in approval at our kiss.

He pulled back grinning and put his hand on  my belly .Arthur held up his hands to silence the crowd 

" I PROPOSE A FEAST IN HONOUR OF OUR VICTORS AND WORTHY COMPETITORS !"