Chapter:32 <Broken Strings>

KARANVIR POV

Karanvir sighed as the warm breeze flew,he sighed looking at the bracelet in hand of the strings.

Flashback

Parineeta:Yess!!

Karanvir hugged her crying.

Karanvir:Thankyo thankyou thankyou!!!!

Parineeta just smiled shyly.

Karanvir cupped her face and kissed her.

Karanvir:I will always protect you and our family.

He said putting his hand on her stomach, she cried.The two lovebirds shared hug.

END

He sighed as he slowly opened his eyes as his Pari face disappeared.

He looked at his bracelet.

Karanvir soflty:Chhavi.

He took a deep breathe and looked at the blue sky.

Karanvir:I would always honour my promise.

He said as he stepped forward.

POV END

PRESENT

Parineeta came running in the building, followed by her parents's.She saw Karanvir lifeless body .The Karanvir she fell absolutely in love with.Flashes of his promises and their beautiful memories swarmed through her mind as she staggered, letting darkness welcome her.

"PARI!"Her mother screamed.

Abhay had arrived at the scene in front of him as his young and handsome son,the son his Avantika left him to protect but he failed miserably.

Aliyah sat dejected holding Karanvir's hand dejected ,no tears, no screams, unlike Kiran and Parineeta

Just a lifeless soul looking at its other part.

Dr.Gupta:Dr.Fernandez, please, we need to get her off.

Samuel just nodded as he walked towards her, not before glancing at Kiran, who sat on the cold floor, still crying hysterically.

Samuel:Aliyah haath chor.

He looked at her disheaveled broken state ,she definitely couldn't hear him.

Samuel:Aliyah, we need to take him.

Aliyah still looked at him lifelessly.

Abhay ruffled his son's hair as he heard Samuel ,a flashback came his way.