Chapter:15 <Holi Again!>

A month went by, and Abhimanyu started working on the case, knowing about A. and the messages Karanvir talked about cleared onething that not strings but A.  was responsible for the Parineeta condition.

Abhimanyu:A tujhe to narak bhej kr dam longa mein.

It was the day of HOLI once a colourful event of smiles and love was now just a sad reminder of what they didn't really have for Strings.

The heartbeat hospital had organised the event as Raizadas just loved HOLI .
All the staff and every single person were welcomed with open arms.

Kiran was back from her NYC worktrip and was now forced by her mother to attend this as a cheif guest and also a representative of Kapoors.

Samuel just sat on the drinks counter, gulping bhaang over and over again.
He knew he did crazy stuff while drunk, but he would rather be drunk than being wide awake at this event.

Karanvir and Aliyah on the other hand, welcomed every single guest professionally. The two didn't have a pint of colour nor talked to each other. just pretended to ignore each other's existence.

A child slipped ,Aliyah saw that and went ahead and helped him.

Karanvir looked on shock.
,since when did she help kids instead of laughing.

Aliyah:Since I became an adult.

Karanvir frowned.

Aliyah:I cam read your face.

Aliyah said as a matter of fact tone ,Karanvir just nodded she could read him like an open book, but sadly, he couldn't even read her eyes when she wanted to hide something
Nawabzade Aliyah Raza Ibrahim it no matter what.

He was lost in thought, looking at her face when she looked up at him.

His brown eyes met her hazel ones for a split second he could see them transparently all the pain and anger, but she soon masked it .
She was one hell of a talented actor.

He shook his head, dissapprovingly .

Dr. Gupta :Arey Sir Ma'am app logon ne rang kyu nahe laga ..

Karanvir/Aliyah:I don't play holi.

The two replied simultaneously as they both stopped and looked at each other and then looked away.

While Dr. Gupta went away cursing the new generation and their ways not knowing the real reason for it but then again why would he even try.

Kiran slipped on the water and closed her eyes for impact, but it never happened. She felt the touch and knew who it was she slowly opened her eyes.
Her brown orbes met his.

As the two got lost into eachother again.
Samuel's hand full of red colour moved on it's own as he touched her cheek she closed her eye's as he applied it to her.

They could feel eachothers breathes due to the inch distance between their lips and soon she covered that distance and let the fire ignited again.

Karanvir held the thaal of colour Mrs.David gave him to put on the table but sadly he slipped.

Aliyah:Karanvir !

She said angrily.

Karanvir gulped as she marched at him angrily.

Karanvir:Dekh--

Before he comllete she threw the whole thaal at his face.

As a reflex he took the other thaal and threw at her and soon a fight started between them as they threw huge amount of colour at eachogher and laughed.