Chapter :8 <Bitter Memories>

Abhimanyu looked at the reports suspiciously, so apparently, the strings had a reunion concert on the same day of the attack on Parineeta.

It had to be more than a concidence that the famous prodigy signs a deal with the hospital clearly owned by his ex best friend that he went no contact right after the Parineeta accident.

He huffed no it was all the Strings that went no contact after Parineeta accident ,he finally stopped on.the report of Karanvir FIR or another missing string of the case.He closed the file as he took a deep breath and closed his eye's.

It had been a year since he had taken up this case initially just for the promotion he would get from exposing the elite kids but as time passed his hunger for success had become an unhealthy obsession for.justice.

Justice that he would make sure prevails as he wouldn't give up because of the missing leads or the fear if elite like his predsseors.

Ek do theen chaar agle baar kiski baar..
-A

It was a photograph of their first concert.The Strings read the message in anger,disgust,guilt and pain.

Aliyah:This bastard!!

She said throwing her.

Kabir scolded:This is the third phone this month!

Aliyah :I'll just get a new one.

Kabir sighed as he hugged her while Aliyah she frowned.

Kabir:Itna gussa hamre sherni par nahe jajta.

Aliyah smiled:Kya karein paati ji hum toh hain hi aise

Kabir kissed her jawline she smiled.

RVC Hospital

Karanvir sat next to her unconsious body.

Karanvir:I'm so sorry.

He apologised as tears escaped his brown orbes like a waterfall.He held her hand tightly and kissed it.

Karanvir:This will never happen again. Pari never again..

He promised as he cried and kissed her hand.

FLASHBACK

Karanvir woke up his whole body was numb.
He couldn't feel a muscle he tried to open his mouth, but his throat betrayed him.

His heart paced faster and faster by the second the doctors were notified by the sound of the pulse.

Doctor:He is awake..

Doctor 2:He's going in shock.

Doctor:Fitz

Karanvir body shakedown as he got his first ever fit of life as darkness greeted her.

He slowly opened his eyes to meet the brown orbes of his father, a tear left his eyes.