Chapter 36

At the same evening

Nan - hey all of you, most of the people present here knows me as NS I'm Nandini Saxsena, a business woman, CEO of Saxsena Industry in Paris. I have come here behalf of my brother, Harshad Saxsena who is the CEO of Saxsena Industry in the Mumbai branch. He lives in Paris and handles the important matters through video call . The business here mainly managed by Aman ( point towards him) there . I have to come here because someone was spreading rumors behind our back, so I hope their queries have been cleared . Thank you everyone.
Nanz came down from the stage & went towards her seat. Mr. Ahuja & his PA came over there with the land papers. He gave the papers to her and she gave the cheque of 3 crore to him. Both of them were going but stopped by Nanz;

This conversation was heard by M&m; Malhotra's & Murthy's because they were coming towards her.

Nan ( to Mr. Ahuja) - do you take me as a fool?
Mr. Ahuja - no!
Nanz forward a paper to him for Sign ! He read the paper and pales by reading it
Mr. Ahuja - do you don't trust me, I'm a important client to your brother. He smirks .
Nan - In business I trust no one. I'm not Harshad Saxsena who will trust you just because you are a important client. Now don't waste my time and sign the paper; I want proof.
With no other option left, he signed the paper & left with his PA.........

Ram - Excuse Me! Nanz turned around and saw them
Nan - hello Mr. Murthy? Do you have something to say
Ram - Tum Mr. Murthy q bol rhi ho?
Nanz looks around for anyone seeing or hearing about the conversation....
Nan ( whisper for them) - yaha pe koi scene mat kijiye, meri ek Image h & mai Nhi chati ki ye sb sunkar koi meri FAMILY ko kuch bole. She put pressure on the word family for them to hear!
They felt hurt by it that she addressed someone else as family. But they can't do anything.
Nav - OK so hum ghar pe baat kr skte h?
Nan - hmm
Ram - Toh Abhi chale?
Nan - Aap log jaiyee, I'll come soon. They left for the house leaving Nanz there!
Nanz turned to Aman &
Nan - tm mujhe Murthy Mansion drop kar do then you can leave
Amazing - yes mam
Then , Nanz & Aman went to his car and went inside & drove away .
Soon they reached the mansion,
Nan - tomorrow I'll come over the office to take a look. Make sure that everything is right. Goodnight aman.

In front of the door, Nanz took a deep breath and mutter to herself
Nan - now let's get this shit done. She press the door bell, Cabir open the door and let her inside
Nan ( straight to the point) - kya baat karni h?
Man - aise q baat kr rahi hu apne hi family se?
Nan - sorry to disappoint you Mr. Malhotra but they are not my family. My family is in Paris.
Ali - I know you hate me but I want to talk to my parents and brother.
Nan - aliya, yeh baat tumhe tab yaad Nhi aayi jb tum apne hi parents or bhai ko Kissi stranger ke saamne badnaam kar rahi thi ! Aliya was ashamed & have tears in her eyes, dhruv was consoling her.
Muk ( feeling bad for her) - u don't have to be so blunt. Look at her way.
Nan ( in a mocking tone) - I'm so sorry I didn't know she was sensitive. I was just stating the facts.
Nan - if you want to talk about the past then I have to go.
She leaves them standing there & came out of the mansion. She hail a taxi and went to the hotel.

In the mansion, all of them were sitting in the sofa, feeling hurt , guilty & what not. But they are determined to earn forgiveness. After sometime,
Ishi - ek bt Toh pta Chal gyi Ki nandu Paris me h.
Ney - Bas hame reason chahiye Paris jaane ke liye?
Ali - neyo maa ek nahi balki do reason h Paris jaane ke liye.
Cab - kya??
Ali - Arey Paris ke Q Labels ne ek singing competition organise kiya h & Jo jitega usse world Ke no 1 singers Dazzlers Ke saath perform karne ka chance milega aur company ke liye gaana gaane ka bhi chance milega.
Muk - toh hum wait q kar rahe hai! Let's go & give our band name.
They gave their band name & tomorrow they have to sing in the venue. ( The venue name will be XYZ).........
Dhr - secondly Aliya ko Apne wedding Ki saari dresses Paris Ki Designing company Aura se lena h
Raj - Bohut Baate ho gai ab jaake so jao, goodnight everyone.

Nanz reached the hotel, took the key & went to her room.
Then, she changed her dress into her night dress, sat on the bed and called her dad. She told him everything from starting to end & in last she told she will be going to the office to take a look about how's everything going. Her dad told her that he is proud of her for handling everything so perfectly. He also told her to take care and come home soon, everyone was missing her especially her Romeo. She chuckled at that word & told that she was also missing everyone & will come home soon. They ended the call...........
Nanz layed on the bed, seeing the picture of her phone 's lock screen;

Like this 👇👇

Nan ( mutter to herself) - I miss you my love & I love you

She kisses his face, keep her phone aside and went to sleep.... .........

With Love,
Shreya Upadhyay 1.