Chapter 42

Today is Holi! ( Fast forward after 2 days)
At the Saxsena Mansion;

All of them was getting ready for Holi celebration in the Rajput Farmhouse.

After getting ready, all of them came downstairs and saw their parents / in laws was already waiting for their kids.
Rit - Lo, bachhe aa gaye! Chalo late ho raha hai. Then, he leaves from there leaving the others behind!
Nan ( to her Mom ) - what happened to Dad?
Div - ya! Y is he so grumpy ? Is he feeling well?
Poo - OH , he is absolutely fine divi. Just excited. Chalo guys. Then she leaves with the kids......

Ritwik & Poorvi leave in same car and the youngsters left together in another one.

Soon, they reached the destination, they got down from the car and started walking inside.....
They reached towards the Rathore 's.

Nanz took some colours , stand behind sid on her tip toes & applied the colours on his cheeks;
Nan - Happy Holi baby. He turned around and took a red colour & applied it on her cheeks;
Sid ( peck her lips slightly) - Happy Holi to you too Jaan!

 He turned around and took a red colour & applied it on her cheeks; Sid ( peck her lips slightly) - Happy Holi to you too Jaan!

Then she & the rest of the girls applied to the people present there. In return, the people applied to them. At last they went towards the youngest Rathore i.e Tejaswini urf Teji.
The girls took some colours, cornered her from all of the sides. Nanz took a colour filled pichkari & applied it on her & the girls rubbed the colours on her face. Her white dress was now colourful..
Nanz + the girls ( shouted loudly) - Welcome Back Teji! & started laughing at her, others also joined her.

Tej - Run! The girls stopped their laughter and started running, she started chasing behind them

Please imagine the outfits of the elders!!!

Soon Teji catches them and threw a bucket full of colour water on them

Tej - Happy Holi! They were busy playing with colours. They were joined by their husbands / boyfriends / brothers ! Different Holi, Bollywood songs was playing in the background.

The dazzlers started dancing on Balam Pichkari song.

In between the dance,
Nanz pulled her parents, sid pulled his parents & sister. Saanvi & Piya pulled their bhai & bhabhi to dance with them.
After finishing up , all got down from the stage , karan & ansh went to find something to eat. Divi, Piya & Saanvi was chatting with Teji & Krystal. Harsh was talking with Viren about business. Elders was talking among themselves. Basically all was busy among themselves so no one noticed SidNi was not there.........

In one of the room, it was silent as no one was there. Sid locked the door behind him. Nanz went towards him, snakes her arm to his neck, he pulls her closer to him & smashes his lips on her. They was kissing each other passionately and fiercely. After sometime they broke the kiss in need of oxygen . Sidni joined their forehead together.
Sid ( breathe heavily) - I love you jaan to infinity!
Nan ( breathe heavily) - I love you too baby!
After some makeout, Nanz also carries a small purse with her and start covering the bite marks. She made Sid to cover the marks.
Sid - why are we covering the marks?
Nan - I don't want them to see it especially K, he will tease the hell out of us!
Sid - u are right babe. Let's go out. SidNi intertwine their fingers & went outside to their family... ........

Nan - I'm hungry! Tum jao, mai baad me aati hu.
Sid - Mai bhi aata hu, I'm also a bit hungry.
Together, they went towards the food counters ...........
They was many items, they started eating a bit of every thing. Then, they went towards the Thandai stall. There was 2 types of thandai; one with bhaang & the other with non bhaang. They found Karan & Ansh in the bhaang thandai corner, SidNi make their way to them;
Nan ( to K & A) - slow down boys! Bhaang h, chad gai toh problem ho jayegi! She snatched away their glass & they pout! Sid came back to them with 2 glasses full. One for him and the other for his gf.
Sid - what happened to them??
Nan - I snatched their glasses. They are too drunk!
Sid - oh god! Kitni pee h tum dono ne?
Ka An ( in unison) - 4
SidNi - what? R u mad
Sid - bhaang h koi sharbat nhi h, dekh ke lag raha hai tum dono ko chad gai h. Suddenly Nanz looked behind & was shocked because they was coming towards them!
Nan - sid, look behind. He turned around and saw his family coming towards them.
Sid ( whisper in her ear) - Arey baap re! Ab toh gaye
Nan ( whisper back) - Shush! Behave normally
The family reached them; the ladies of the house found something odd in the kids behaviour.
Nan - Happy Holi Aru maa & Deep papa
Sid - happy holi Aru maa & Deep papa
SidNi bend & touched their feets each.
The couple blessed them and they stand back beside Karan & Ansh. With great difficulty, Karan & Ansh also bend & touched their feets each and the couple blessed them. In between K & A have kept their mouth shut !.
Sa ( to K & A) - Tum dono itna chup chap q ho? Aisa free time me bohut bolte ho;
Sid - they are tired S! Want to rest so they prefer to keep their mouth shut.
Poo gave him a look of don't u dare lie to me; & narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him. Poor Sid gulped by seeing the look
Sid ( nervously) - vo Maa! They are drunk. Un dono ne kuch zyada hi bhaang thandai pee li h!
Poo - what?
Nan - Mom! Baad me daat lena, we are very tired. Andar chale.
Rag - tum bachhe andar jayo. Hum guests ko bye bol ke aate h.
All the youngsters left the elders behind.. ...

Inside the house, everyone chooses a room & went inside.
SidNi went inside a room & locked the door behind him.
Nan - I'm going to shower first. U go to other room. Yeah?
Sid - Okk. Nanz went inside the bathroom and sid went to other room for shower!!!
After sometime, Nanz came out with a towel wrapped around her body & head. She saw Sid was not there yet so she took a duffle bag and took out her outfit. She changed her clothes and went to stand in front of the mirror. She applied a hand lotion, cream on her face & took her lenses out & wore her glasses. She opens the towel from her head & blow dry her hair. Soon Sid came inside , directly went to the bed and lie down. Nanz came after him and cuddled with him to sleep!

Nanz woke up at 7 pm alone. She thought that Sid must be downstairs with others. So she went to the bathroom, wash her face, did her business and went down....

She sat beside her dad, layed her head on his shoulder. In return, her dad kissed her forehead lovingly.
Rit - kuch khaogi?
Nan - hmm
Sa - mai kuch leke aati hu......
Dee - so kuch plan hai tum bachho ka?
Har - nhi, vhi daily routine office & all. Rest of the kids agreed with Harsh.
Vir - Q Labels ke Talent Hunt ke winner aa raha hai in 3 days . Nanz sits up straight & sounding very excited.
Nan - Wow! Band ka naam kya hai or kaha se aa raha hai V bhai?
Vir - Naam toh yaad nhi aa rha h but India se h! Nanz smile faded by hearing it....
Everyone notices it.
Div ( changes the topic) - Lo S aa gayi tumhara khana leke.

Nanz was eating her food silently & listening to the talkings. She soon finishes it.
Everyone calls it a night. All were still tired and sleepy and went to the bed.

With Love,
Shreya Upadhyay 1.