Chapter 34

After 7 years,

Paris, 3 am  ( Monday) !

Dazzlers had a concert to perform. After their performance, they went to a nearby club. In all these, they forgot that it was late & on top of that, they were drunk.
Nan ( looking at her watch) - guys its pretty late ! We should move . Only the boys replied, the girls were too drunk to care. Nanz & DivShad went in the same car & the rest in their respective cars. Harsh was driving the car, Nanz sst beside him and divi was in the back because she was sleeping.

Soon they reached the Saxsena Mansion, Nanz came out & harsh carried Divi in his arms and they started walking
Nan - bhai, aap pehle jaana then I'll come.
Har - nhi hum saath me hi jaayenge. I'll not leave you alone. He said very seriously, Nanz knew he will not listen.
Nan ( huff in annoyance) - chalo & mutter stubborn to herself & to her bad luck harsh heard her because he was walking side by side.
Har - not more than you. Now walk fast,, I have flight to catch tomorrow.
They entered inside the house and it was silent, they were going towards their room but someone switched on the lights
Nan - what are you doing at this time Mum?
Poo ( ignore her question) - itna late kaise ho gya? Meanwhile harsh laid divi on the long sofa & stand beside Nanz.
Nan - Wo after the concert we.........  we
Har - went to a club & didn't realise the tym
Poo - & got drunk right! Nan Har kept silent.
Har - Mum let us go I need to catch a flight tomorrow.
Poo - OK go to your rooms. Harsh took Divi & they went to their rooms. Soon after Poorvi switch off the lights & went to her room.............

In the morning, 8 am.

Harshad packed his bags, took his luggage and went down stairs, kept his suitcase & the laptop bag near the living room & sat in the dining table. Soon Divi came there & sat in the chair
Har - hey good morning, how's your head?
Div - good morning babe! Medicine le li h, it's better. Tm kahi ja rahe ho?
Har - kal hi toh bataya tha,  business ke liye Florida ja raha hu!
Div - ya I forgot. Just then, harsh 's phone rang....
Har - hello?
Op - .......,.............
Har - but I can't come , mai business ke liye Florida ja raha hu
Op - .............   ................
Har - OK, let me talk to her, I'll call you later bye!
Op - .....   .......! Harsh cut the call and sat on the chair.
Rit - good morning son & my dear daughter
DivShad - good morning dad ( 2 times).
Nan came downstairs in her night dress & sat on the chair beside divi !
Nan - good morning dad / bhai / divi. Kya hua bhai aap tense lag rahe ho?
Rit - good morning ladoo
DivShad - good morning nanz / sunshine.
Har - baat hi tense wali h, vo mumbai branch me koi problem hui h, mujhe bulaya hai but mai Florida ja raha hu.
Nan - OK toh mai chali jaati hu.
Rit - Tum?
Nan - Haa! Isme prlm kya h dad? Aap nhi chahte h mai jau?
Har - dad ka matlab hai ki tum 7 saal baad mumbai jaogi agar unlogo se milna ho gaya toh. She understood that her dad is worrying for her.
Nan - O Dad, stop worrying. Nothing will happen. Aur agar mil bhi gayi toh dikha dungi Nandini Saxsena kon hai !?.... Everyone smiles at her last sentence.......
Har - OK, sunshine jaake ready ho jao.
Nan - OK. She went to her room to get ready.
After sometime, Nanz came downstairs in

With one trolley bag and one backpack. She wore a simple makeup ,tuck her phone in her jeans pocket & went down.......
Nan to har - bhai problem kya hai?
Har - usne kaha ki phone pe nahi bata sakte. Maine Aman ko bol diya h, tum ja rahi ho vo tumhe airport se pick kar lega.
Rit - take care beta! He hugs her & leaves to meet his friend.
Div - bye baby & peck his lips & kiss his forehead. She also hugged Nanz & kiss her forehead.
Div - bye Nanz. She also went to her dance studio leaving the bro sis alone.
Har - hum bhi chalte hai. They took their respective luggages & went to the car. The driver keep their luggages in the trunk & went back to his seat. They are driving in the same car.. .. The driver drives away!

Harshad took his flight to Florida and Nanz took a private jet to Mumbai!!!!

With Love ,
Shreya Upadhyay 1.