Chapter 48

Following from the next day, everyone return to their daily routines
And
Today is the day, when the talent hunt winners are coming to Paris to work with the Q Labels and will sing a song with the famous Dazzlers..
And a special day for DivShad!
Ritwik and Poorvi Saxsena 's dress pics are in media box!

( Parents of fab 5 and the Murtys are also going )

Dazzlers except DivShad are present in the hall of the Saxsena Mansion . They are discussing something
Nan - everything is done?
Everyone ( together) - perfect!
Then, they went away to do their things.......

On the other side, at the airport , a family was going to board the plane to Paris ( Fab 5 , Talent Hunt winner plus murthy family and malhotra parents!). They boarded the plane and landed in Paris. Their parents with Abhi and navya went to the mansion in Paris leaving the fab 5 behind.....

Soon a man came towards them ;
Man - good evening fab 5 , I'm Viren 's sir assistant! Follow me
Man - Good evening. OK. They followed them infront of the car. They sat in and drives away to the rajput mansion..............

When they reached, the assistant shows them the outhouse for the stay.
Ass - sir will meet you tomorrow morning . I'll come to call u guys. Good night
Al - actually we have come with our parents. Can we leave today. We will come tomorrow morning here.
Ass - no problem, I'll call you.
Al - Tq, good night
Fab 4 - good night. The assistant and fab 5 left from there and went to their respective destination............

At the M&m house, everyone was chatting in the living room, soon fab 5 also joins them
Neyo - arey tumlog itne jaldi kaise aa gaye?
Cab - Aaj sirf ghar dekhne gaye the!
Neyo - Okk
Ish - tumlog apne practice pe focus krna! Saxsena family ko hum dhundh lenge.
Ram - mujhe nhi lagta Jyada problem hogi Qki nandini NS h; pura business world especially in Paris, everyone knows about her.
Abhi - BTW I am very proud of her. Without our help, she made a name in business.
Ram - True
Nav - if we found her then what? Do u think she will forgive us? I'm her twin but fail to understand her. When she was being neglected by her own parents, I should have consoled her but what did I do??
I started doing the same thing as well and it created a distance between us and it has been too much that she left her family . And starts crying......
Abhi ( consoles her) - it was not only your fault, we were equal to blame . She didn't leave because of us, she didn't want to marry manik & amma appa didn't even ask her What She Wants??
Ram - Jo hogaya vo hogaya! It's our fault, we will ask for forgiveness that's it!
Ishi - we are going to make dinner . The ladies went away from there to kitchen to prepare dinner and the youngsters went to their rooms for fresh n up leaving the 2 elder gents behind; who in turn switch on the TV to watch some news!

Not knowing that they are going to get a huge shock!!!

Meanwhile, at the Saxsena Mansion!
Inside the house, in the hall; it has been decorated beautifully for today's party. Guests started to come & Mr and Mrs Saxsena are busy with them.
Soon, a couple came downstairs by holding each other hands.