Chapter 27

On Sunday at the Murty Mansion, 6 AM!

Nandini woke up by her phone alarm, she went to the bathroom, did her business and brushed her teeth, completed her morning routine. She went to her closet, chooses a outfit for jogging. She came outside, took her phone, headphones, took a towel, ties her hair into a ponytail and locked her door and goes downstairs. She took a water bottle with her and went outside to the near park.

( Nan does her morning run with Divi! Sometimes Harsh also joins.)

After her morning jog, she came back and straight away went to her room, unlocked the door and enters inside. She kept her things on the bed, and went to the shower.
In the shower, she stripped her clothes, shampooed her hair etc and wrapped a towel around her body and went inside the closet. Nan wears a casual outfit;

Nandini went downstairs, kaka handed her a tray of food to her

Nan ( holds the tray) - Tq Kaka
Kaka - Aur kuch chahiye beta?
Nan - nhi ! Mai room me ja rhi hu
Nan went to her room, with tray in her hand; she kept the tray tray on her study table and took her phone and text in the group chat!
Nan - Morning guys! She kept her phone away and sat on the chair, started eating her breakfast, with a book in her hand.
Soon, she finished eating and kept her plate aside and got engrossed in her studying..............

After 3 hours of studying, Nandini went downstairs after locking the door, took the empty utensils and kept it in the kitchen sink. She started cleaning her utensils and dried it. As she was going to sit in the living room; Navya & Abhi walked in!
Nav - Good morning nandu!
Ab - Good morning nandu!
Nan - Good morning bhai & navya. She went & sat on the sofa and those 2  follow her actions.
Nav - nandu aaj toh Sunday h, isiliye hmlog chate h Ki tmhe aaj bahar leke chale?
Nan - navya kal mera exam h!
Ab - exam Toh Hmara bhi h, thore tym Ke liye chalenge ; Vese bhi college khtam hone ke baad, hum sab busy Ho jayenge !
Nav - Ha! MANAN Engagement
Nan - Ye Manan  kon hai;?
Nav - Arey tumhre Aur Manik ka couple name,
Nan ( think to herself) - chali hi jaati hu, mera bhi mind fresh ho jyega! To Nav Bhi - mai change karke aati hu.
Nav - Yay! & Abhi nodded.
Nan - Ek min, kon kon ja rha h?
Ab - hum or Fab 5. Nandini noded & went upstairs to her room & mutter to herself, Aisa lgta h Fab 5 ke Bina kuch Kaam hota hi nhi h.

Nandini came downstairs and saw Fab 5 sitting there.
Muk - Lo Nandu aa gyi

Nandini's outfit & shoes

Manik got lost in her & Nandini feel awkward &Nan - chale

Nan - chale.

Their 's outfits & shoes or sandals

They all went out by chatting "among themselves, in between nandini has sent a message in group chat that she is going out with her siblings and fab 5

Please vote for it and support me!
With Love,
ShreyaUpadhyay1