Chapter 39

At the same day, they turned around and saw Nanz standing there with her luggage.
Ritwik & Poorvi got happy to see her back. They hugged her one by one & they sat in the living room.
Nan - so kaise laga mera surprise?
They nodded.
Poo - ladoo phone q nahi utha rhi thi?
Nan - phone off tha Mum.
Poorvi was going to say something but
Rit - tum kab aayi? inform kr deti lene aa jate
Nan - Subah ko 2 bje land Ki, agar Aap log ko inform karti toh surprise Kaise deti! Hmm!
Rit - toh airport se Akele aai? Or aai Toh kaha ruki?
Poo - exactly!
Nan - Uff Mum and Dad, tension mat lo Maine Sid ko inform kiya tha & hum dazzlers Mansion me the or Vo mujhe drop karke office gaya.
Poo - Vo andar q ni aaya?
Nan - uski koi important meeting thi.
Rit ( murmured) - Achaa hua Nhi aaya. Nanz was sitting very closely so she heard it. Bad luck to him, she also heard it.
Poo - aapne kuch kaha kya? She glared at him
Rit ( gulps audibly) - Nhi Maine kuch ni kaha. Poorvi, ek cup chai milegi kya?
Poo - that's what I thought! Then she leaves from there and went to the kitchen........

Nan - So ye kya tha?
Rit ( annoyed) - jb hi sid aata h, he flirts with my wife and I don't like that. She bursts out laughing at his explanation & he throws a playful glare at her. They behave like friends rather than father daughter.
Then Nanz started telling him about her trip to Mumbai.
Nan - it seems that they are not guilty enough about their doings especially Manik! As soon as she finishes her rant, Poorvi enters the living room with tray in her hand.
Poo - ye lijiye aapki chai & to nanz, tunhari hot chocolate.
Nan - thanks mum, I needed that
Poo - no problem! They drank their own drinks.
Nan - bhai kab aa rhe h?
Rit - kal
Nanz nodded and told them that she was going to her room......

In her room, she closes the door behind her and locks it. She starts taking out her clothes from her suitcase & arranges in closet. She took a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and separates from the other clothes and went to the bathroom. She does her business and washes her face. She came back and went to the closet, changed her clothes into a set of sweatpants and hoodie. Inside the house, it's warm so it's not so cold!

 Inside the house, it's warm so it's not so cold!

Ignore the shoes;

She stands infront of the mirror and combs her hair and tied it into a messy bun. She had side layer bangs on it

 She had side layer bangs on it