New Characters

Mr . Viren Singh Rathore  30 years old, Owner of Q Labels. Eldest son of the Rathore 's. Very cold and strict at work, cool & fun with his family and friends. Married to his high school sweetheart. Has anger issues, only his wife can calm him . Love his wife very much and possessive for her. Love his parents and siblings and Dazzlers. Sees dazzlers girls as his sister and the boys as brother. His family including him are fond of music. Sees dazzlers & their parents as family.

Mrs

Mrs. Krystal Viren Singh Rathore  28 years old. Owner of Celebrations ( an event management company ) . Very kind to her employees. Has a sassy mouth and never lost an argument, but if someone messes with her or her family, then she becomes bad as devil. Married to her high school sweetheart. Is a orphan. Loves her husband and in law's family as her own. Very protective over them. Loves Dazzlers also, sees the girls as her sister, do fun thing together and sees the boys as her own brother. Helps her husband in his company . Practice law . Fond of music.

Miss

Miss. Tejaswini Singh Rathore  20 years old, finished her college from London & came back to stay with her family. Is fierce , bold and  independent girl and wants to stand on her feet. Good to good and bad to bad. A bindass & adventurous girl. Wants to become a doctor and works in Life Care Hospital . Have a boyfriend who happens to be cousin of Manik. Loves him madly & very possessive for him.Loves her family especially her Bhabhi very much. Only the Dazzlers girls and her bhabhi knows about her boyfriend. Going to tell her parents & her brothers including the Dazzlers boys soon. Fond of music.

Mr

Mr. Prem Malhotra  24 years old , cold, strict , wicked & professional in the business world. Owns many businesses. Has a gf who is 4 years younger than him. Loves his girlfriend very much and very protective and possessive for her. Has anger issues and only his gf can calm him down. Is civil towards his cousin 's family and friends. Stay with the Malhotra's. Has a penthouse . Knows gf 's family and friends through his gf. Treats the Dazzlers girls as his own sister . They know about him and support them. Very fond of music.

With Love,
Shreya Upadhyay 1.