𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

third personcobra kai dojo

third person
cobra kai dojo

hayden sanders would kill robby keene if she didn't like him as much as he did.

which was a lot.

that's what she thought to herself as she stretched tiredly. yawning every ten minutes and sending glares towards a grinning robby who taunted her with a wink.

he'd kept her up until four in the morning watching action movies, until they realized how late it was and robby decided to book it back to cobra kai.

hayden reminded him it was okay if he spent the night, she doubted her mom would catch them. but he didn't want to risk getting her in trouble and, instead, kissed her goodbye.

and now hayden had four hours of sleep in her system.

robby seemed perfectly fine and energized, no wrinkles under his eyes and he yawned maybe once the entire time they'd been stretching; hayden was dying.

literally, she looked like death. deep wrinkles under her sunken eyes with purple bags to match.

she rubbed her eyes harshly, yawning again.

"why are you so tired?" tory asked from beside her, raising her brows.

she held up a finger, finishing her yawn before answering. "he," she pointed an accusatory finger at the keene boy, "kept me up all night watching movies. i don't know how the fuck you're so energized." she turned a narrowed eye to robby.

he wore a boyish grin, finding the whole situation to be amusing. he turned to tory, "she's a little cranky." he pouted.

hayden gasped, balling her fist and punching his arm swiftly. "i am not!"

robby gave a breathy chuckle. "i hope you don't punch like that at the tournament, babe. it'll make beating you a whole lot easier." he smirked.

a playful smile curled at the corners of hayden's lips, tilting her head to the side. "oh, really?" she raised a challenging brow to which robby nodded confidently.

it wasn't long before the couple began to playfully spar with each other, throwing soft punches and kicks at one another as their laughs filled the room.

unbeknownst to hayden and robby, tory watched them mess around with pursed lips, playing with her fingers. she debated walking away.

"yo, guys." kyler walked up to them, and tory had never been more grateful for his presence as she watched hayden and robby finally separate themselves from each other.

"my boy rory got some free tickets to the drive-in tonight. they're going old school, something called bloodsport?" kyler shrugged.

"i know that movie." robby nodded. "my dad left an old vhs at our place. for a while, it was the only evidence i had that he existed." robby dropped his brows, standing straighter.