𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

third personwest valley juvenile hall

third person
west valley juvenile hall

robby walked inside his room with his hands stuffed in his pockets, smiling to himself while recalling his conversation with the sanders girl.

shawn and his friends snickered. "but robby, you're my son... but i hate you dad." they re-enacted their version of robby and johnny's little scene during community service hours.

"your girl left you, your dad left you, you got nobody."

robby trailed his gaze down to the floor. shawn's words were getting in his head, and he couldn't help but think back to hayden, the image of her face when miguel laid at the bottom of the staircase was etched in his head, permanently.

"and now? you got nothing." shawn's lips curved into a smirk, gesturing to the book that he'd always seen robby so immersed in, now destroyed, page by page, tore to shreds. even the cover of it was crumpled and unlike it's smooth state it had previous been in.

robby felt his heart drop at the sight, refraining from letting his jaw fall at the satisfaction of shawn. he refused to lose his temper, and have more months added to his sentence.

he'd have to wait longer until he could see hayden outside of juvie.

but inside, he felt his heart shred into a million pieces at the sight of his only reminder of hayden in his godforsaken he called juvie. the only item he felt was getting him through every cold night.

and it was, now, gone.

"keene, you have a visitor." a guard opened the door.

his heart jumped at the thought of who it could potentially be. "who is it?"

it wasn't hayden sanders.

-

hayden closed the door behind her, using her key to lock it before jogging down the steps, gripping the strap of her book bag.

it was around this time she left the house to be able to make her daily visits with robby. however, she quickly lost focus on her goal when hearing voices the further she got down the steps.

she slowed her jog to a walk, furrowing her brows.

"it's not the same. chicks are hotter on the page." she raised a brow, immediately recognizing the voice of johnny lawrence.

"but you won't know until you get off your butt. or you could just keep getting foot rubs from that pansy-ass therapist."

there was a moment of silence before she could hear johnny again. "weak! that all you got, diaz? i thought you were the all valley champ?"

out of curiosity, hayden peaked around the corner, quickly slapping her hand over her mouth to keep her from giggling when seeing johnny on the hallway upstairs, with a fishing rod that had a very provocative image of a half naked girl, and he was hanging it just above miguel's head, who was in a wheelchair.