𝐬𝐢𝐱

third personwest valley high

third person
west valley high

theo tossed the ball in the air with a large smirk on his face, staring at the boy in the box.

he swung his bat around for a second with a cocky smirk of his own, only making theo's confidence grow.

he was trying out for the baseball team, it was one of his hobbies besides karate, that helped fulfill that void in his heart. he and his friends would always break bust the lock on the fence for the baseball field, and play until they physically couldn't anymore.

it was one of his biggest passions.

"we got two down!" one of his teammates shouted as he placed one foot on the mound, tightly gripping the seams on the ball.

the batter continued to smirk widely, pointing a threatening finger at theo who rolled his eyes boredly.

he held his hand behind his back, leaning forward as he got the sign from his catcher, nodding once and standing straight again.

he winded his hand back, quickly swinging his hand over and throwing his pitch that whistled with velocity.

swing and a miss.

theo smirked, receiving the ball back from his catcher and tossing it up in the air again. the stunned back cleared his throat, adjusting his helmet and taking a practice swing before stepping back into the batters box.

again, theo got his sign and fixed his gripping on the ball, adjusting his baseball cap and standing up straight. he winded his arm back again, and swung his arm forward.

another swing and a miss.

"fuck!" he could hear the batter shout, slamming his bat on the floor and then bringing it up to be eye-level.

theo's smirk widened, getting ready for his next pitch, and throwing it with his utmost strength.

strikeout.

-

theo packed his bag, waving to a few friends he'd made and slinging his bag over his shoulder, raising a brow at the man approaching him. "unless you're from oregon state, i'm not interested in any other college baseball team." he held his hand up before kreese could get a word out, walking past him.

kreese let out a chuckle. "i'm actually not a recruiter... well, i am. but not for baseball."

theo narrowed his eyes, looking around and then back at kreese.

"i've got an offer for you." kreese smirked.

-

hayden frantically knocked on the door, a frown etched on her face and her knocks getting louder and louder the longer she took to answer the door.

"oh my god, what?!" logan swung the door open with a scowl, ready to go off on whoever was on the other side of the door before finding hayden there, and her face instantly relaxed. "oh, it's just you."