𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

third person west valley

third person
west valley

the next morning was the same as hayden's first.

she woke up to the sound of her annoyingly loud alarm, turning it off after the fourth or fifth ring and grudgingly sitting up.

she began rubbing the sleepiness from her eyes, letting out a yawn before tiredly padding towards the bathroom.

it had only been a day since logan moved out and hayden was already feeling the difference in the atmosphere.

she usually woke up in time to hear logan get out of the shower, leaving the bathroom warm and full of steam, which she didn't mind.

but this time, she woke to a cold, empty bathroom and zero steam.

she bit the inside of her cheek, staring at herself in the mirror before splashing her face with cold water, getting rid of any drowsiness she had left.

when she was finally done getting ready, she checked her phone and at the notifications she had received.

she saw a good morning from robby and a few messages from miguel, saying it was okay for her absence and what the dance was.

"damn," she muttered, "i would've been the best dressed there." she stated matter-of-factly.

when arriving to school she black haired girl received another text from miguel.

miguel:)) : hey, we're gonna meet in the library before class

hayden:))) : okay, cool

she smiled slightly at her phone before heading towards the library where she found her three friends sitting at a table.

she then noticed the many books sprawled out on the table, raising a brow before taking a seat across from them.

"hey, guys. didn't know this was a study session or else i would've brought my books..." she thought about her statement for a moment before snorting, "no, no i wouldn't have." she chuckled.

all three boys looked at her in a quite serious manner before hayden got a good look at miguel, her eyes widening.

"holy shit! what happened to you?" she asked, reaching over to examine his face a bit more, brushing one of the bruises ever so softly.

"an altercation at the dance." he muttered, staring down at his books. hayden frowned.

"so, that's it? no more karate?" demetri asked before hayden could continue with her investigation.