𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

third personwest valley

third person
west valley

hayden walked in between miguel and demetri, listening to the banter going on between them amusedly.

"yeah, but you can't quit." miguel argued, trying to keep the students that they gained.

"i got yelled at, got my ass kicked, and then gave him my money." demetri recited with a scowl, making hayden hold in a snicker because that is exactly what happened.

they both looked at her, demetri with a slightly hurt expression that she was laughing at his pain and miguel with a 'your not helping' expression.

she cleared her throat, flickering her gaze between the two and nodding slightly.

"you know who lives like that? hookers."

this time, hayden couldn't hold in her laugh, bursting out into a fit of giggles. "oh my god, that's true!" she exclaimed with a laugh before noticing miguel's expression and slowly containing her giggles.

"hookers are cool." she cleared her throat again, looking at the ceiling innocently.

miguel shook his head with a sigh, continuing on with his argument.

"yeah, but he's not that bad of a guy. you gotta give him a chance." he held his hands slightly up, trying desperately to convince demetri not to quit who only hummed sarcastically.

"you— you don't know him like i do." miguel smiled smugly, holding his hands up in a sort of shrug as if to say 'get to know him, and you won't be disappointed.'

demetri scoffed, "that... that's hooker talk." he pointed out, making hayden laughed quietly.

"hey, chris pratt and brad pitt were strippers. look where their at now." hayden pointed out, seeming proud of herself for making a semi decent point.

although, she didn't think it worked, since demetri only shook his head curtly making hayden shrug. "i tried."

"besides, i don't need to learn karate when i have you guys." demetri smiled smugly, motioning over to where kyler had stood, walking past them but when spotting miguel, and trailing his gaze to the girl who made fun of his haircut, he quickly trailed off the other way.

that made hayden smirk. serves him right. she'd smack the shit out of him if she could.

"see? no one's gonna mess with you guys." demetri concluded with a smile before stalking off to class, leaving hayden and miguel, who sighed.