𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

I stared at Derek with annoyance as he opened the door to his loft. "You better have a plan, wolf," I hissed, walking in with Stiles, Scott, Malia, and Lydia following behind me. "I do. So, as you know, we have a witch hunt. The plan is simple," Derek began, but Stiles quickly interrupted him. "Why is Derek making the plan? We all know I make the plans!" Stiles exclaimed, his playful tone breaking the tension. I couldn't help but laugh at my goofy boyfriend.

"Because you've been busy PDAing with little miss witch over here," Derek retorted with an annoyed sigh. "Anyway, the plan is simple. We knock her out, tie her up, and question her reasoning," he explained, but I rolled my eyes in frustration. "I already know her reasoning, Derek. None of this helps us," I groaned, feeling exasperated. Scott nodded, chiming in, "Yeah, we've figured out it's connected to Steph's family history." He went on to explain the details to Derek.

Stiles stood with his arms crossed, clearly annoyed, and glared at the older wolf. I slipped my arm around his, hugging him slightly, trying to ease his tension. "New plan," Stiles spoke up, breaking up the brewing tension between Derek and him. "We lock her up at the police station, and we try to talk things through. If she doesn't listen, we tell my dad everything, and she's off to Eichen House," Stiles shrugged, presenting his alternative. "How is that any better?" Derek asked in disbelief.

"Because in my plan, we trick her. We don't hurt her," Stiles pointed out, emphasizing the difference. They continued to debate and discuss the plan, and as they did, fatigue began to wash over me. By the time they had finally figured it out, I found myself on the verge of falling asleep on Derek's couch. "Steph!" Scott called, jolting me from my drowsiness. "I'm alive!" I shouted, momentarily startled before realizing where I was and what was happening. I took a deep breath, trying to shake off the sleepiness.

"I take it you've figured out what we're doing?" I asked with a small yawn. Scott nodded, explaining, "Yeah, long story short, you and Malia are going to lure Danielle and trick her into the cell. That's when we come in. She'll be more likely to come after you if she thinks you're alone." Malia nodded in agreement. "Cool," I replied, giving a thumbs-up gesture, my weariness evident.

*****

"This plan was stupid!" I hissed as I lay on the ground, groaning in pain. We were currently at the school, with the witch chasing after us. Somehow, I had to lead her to the police station. Malia nodded in agreement, clearly frustrated by the beating we had taken. I struggled to get up and offered Malia a hand to help her stand. "New plan," I growled with irritation. "We knock her out because I am not enjoying being beat up right now," I declared, conjuring white magic fireballs in my hands.

"As much as I'd love to agree, we promised Scott and Stiles," Malia shot back, making me sigh in resignation. "Fine," I relented, as we started walking in search of the witch. "Danielle, come out, come out, you little bitch," I spoke in a soft yet angry voice. Malia followed me slowly, her claws at the ready in case we needed them.

"Fuck it. I'm going to the police station," I grumbled, closing my hands and letting the magic fireballs dissipate. I winked at Malia to signal that she should play along. "Maybe you'll calm down. You always seem to go soft and gooey when you're around Stiles. He makes you weak," Malia agreed, making me roll my eyes. "Shh, don't let the witch hear you," I replied, pretending to care. Stiles' entire plan was for me to trick Danielle into going to the police station, but in order for it to work, she had to think I had a weakness so she would underestimate me. In reality, she was two steps behind.

Once we arrived at the police station, I hopped out of Roscoe, and as soon as Stiles opened the door, I sprinted to him, wrapping my arms around him tightly. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, eliciting a smile from me. If Danielle were here, she would undoubtedly believe that Stiles made me weak. In some ways, he did, but definitely not magically.