Chang-sun already misses the time where he used to work at Father Kirill's company....He didn't have to do hard stuff, only printing some papers...

Ahhhhhh, he misses Father Kirill and Weng Jian....Suddenly a memory flashed in his mind.

"..I-Illia ge......." Weng Jian cries out with misty eyes. Blood was dripping down from his forehead, he had some cuts and broken bones, it looked like he was in an accident.

"Huh?" Chang-sun uttered out in surprise.

[What's the matter host?]

"O-Oh.....Its nothing..." Chang-sun frowns his brows.... 'Weird.'

Anyways, Pin told him that this was an easy world 'cause its only F class!....The main mission ain't that hard as well.....The only hard thing is....

Working five jobs without any rest!! Chang-sun cried with no tears...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is this it?" Chang-sun looks up at the sign that says "KyunKyun Café"

[It is. Now go to the back door]

Chang-sun went there and went inside. He was greeted by an older female with a gentle smile.

"Chan-yeol ah. You have finally arrived! And here I thought for the first time you would be late" A female who looks about 20 years old chuckled lightly as she spoke in a casual way.

It seems this person and Chan-yeol are acquainted.

'Who's she??' Chang-sun just smiled at her.

[Her name is Min Soo, age 41 and is one of the pastry chef of this café. And she has been taking care of Chan-yeol ever since he applied for work here.]

'Wow! She looks so young!' Chang-sun's eyes sparkled "...Good morning Noona."

"Good morning as well!~ I see you have been practicing smiling lately!" Min Soo patted Chang-sun's shoulder "Keep up the good work! If you continue this way, people won't get scared of your smile no more"

Chang-sun looked puzzled at Min Soo.

[You should check out your face while you change into your work clothes.]

"You should change now, our work will start a few minutes! And we need our best dish washer to wash some dishes!" She gives a thumbs up then went to the kitchen.

Chang-sun nodded, he follows Pin's guide to where the changing room is. He changed his clothes and took out a phone from his bag, planning to see what he looks like.

'Wow! He's so handsome!'

The first thing Chang-sun saw was the narrow and sharp orange eyes that might strike you whenever he looks at you! Next was the two canine teeth whenever he opens his mouth.

His hair is dark red, and a bit styled. And then he noticed a bandage under his left eye. Chang-sun was curious to why he has it.

He peeled it slowly, and what he saw was a slash scar.

'A scar? How did this happen?? Also, why is he hiding it?'

[This was when Chan-yeol was young, he saw a kitty trapped in a tree, he climbed to get it, but was scratched. The reason why he hid this is because Chan-yeol didn't want to scare people.]

'Why would they be scared???'

[Because he has a scary face.]

"What?? That's not true!" Chang-sun frowned.

When he looked back at his phone he saw a different person....Chang-sun quickly turned off his phone with a sweatdrop....

He opened it then frowned again.

He turned off.

Then turned on.

"..H-He clearly looks different earlier...!"

[That's because whenever he does a simple movement on his face. It will turn into like the face of a Gang Boss.]

[But, there would be no problem if he just doesn't show any emotion.]

"Wh-What happens if he smiles...." Chang-sun smiled. But then he stopped.

"..........."

"Wh-Why is his face like this??" Chang-sun cried out...He remembers Min Soo's words from earlier, now he turned red from embarrassment....

'....H-How can I make friends now???'

[Just don't. You won't succeed anyways.]

[Your only focus is to avoid the main leads as much as possible. And also focus on your jobs—]

[—Since this'll probably be your most main task. Also, once the female and male leads fall in love with each other. Your mission will be announced complete.]

Chang-sun didn't hear what Pin said and just cried out bitterly.

[But hey, at least you would get something out from this!]

'...Like what?'

[1000pts, ANNNNNNND!......]

[Work Experience.]

'...............'

'Wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu....' Chang-sun sniffled. I just wanna play! Not work hard on life!

——————————————————
To Be Continued!!~~~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lolzz, poor Chang-sun. Has to work 5 jobs.
But hey! For the moneh! Since Chan-yeol is broke af.

Also, Chang-sun DOES remember the previous world! BUT! He doesn't remember the bad memories from the previous world. Its like after the accident, he wanted to forget about it in order for him to not get hurt badly. Like a self protection remedy. But someday, he'll remember all of it.