Later that day, Marinette walks down the streets of Paris.  All while the nice Spring breeze blows in her face.  "Can you believe it's nearly summer time, Marinette?"  Tikki asked.  "I know.  And it's almost time for me to graduate.  It's honesty terrifying by how much time has flew by."  Marinette replied.  "Yeah, and it's a shame you might not see some of your friends again."  Tikki said.  "False.  My entire friends group, minus Jack, and Adrien, are all heroes.  So, that's not going to happen."  Marinette replied.  "I guess.  Still, the fact you humans go from a normal school, to a higher one make me questions what comes next after the higher school."  Tikki said.  "It's just called high school Tikki, and we can talk later.  There is Adrien."  Marinette replied.  Turns out she and Tikki were walking to a restaurant where Adrien is standing outside.  "Hey, Marinette."  Adrien said.  "Good afternoon, Adrien."  Marinette replied.  Soon, the two head inside, and are always seated at their table.  "Thanks again for taking me out to lunch, Adrien.  As friends of course."  Marinette said.  "Oh yeah.  Of course, as friends."  Adrien replied.  "So, what do you normally order at restaurants?"  Marinette asked.  "Well, this is a bit new to me.  I mostly eat at home.  It's been that way, since the day I was born."  Adrien replied.  "Not anymore though."  Marinette said.  "Yes, and it's such a relief."  Adrien replied.  Soon, Marinette smiles at how handsome her crush really is.  And how majestic his eyes and hair look.  "Ummm, mama?"  Waiter asked.  "[wakes up].  Huh?"  Marinette asked back.  "Are you ready to order your drink?"  Waiter asked back.  "Uhh, I'm good with water.  Thanks though."  Marinette replied.  "I'm good with water as well."  Adrien said.  "Perfect.  I'll give you two some time to look at our menu."  Waiter replied, as he leaves.  Marinette sighs with relief from what just happened.  "So, Marinette.  Graduation is almost coming.  Are you... excited to be leaving?"  Adrien asked.  "Uhhh, yes.  But not in a way where I won't miss you guys.  Of course not.  We all will stay in contact."  Marinette replied.  "Oh Thank God, I mean, that's great to hear.  I assume your still doing fashion designing?"  Adrien asked.  "I am.  Benn my dream for a long time.  What about you?  Have you figured out what you want to do in life?"  Marinette asked back.  "Actually, I do.  It did take some time, since the career fair didn't exactly help me out that much.  But, that was at the time I was still modeling for my Dad.  However, after some time flew by, and some time to think, I actually know what I want to do in life."  Adrien replied.  "No way!  What is it?"  Marinette asked.  "I just want to make others happy, and help them when they truly need it.  Just like how all you guys helped me, and made me feel so much joy.  Especially you."  Adrien replied.  "Woah!  So, like a therapist or psychologist for instance?"  Marinette asked.  "It can be that, or own some charity organizations, and businesses that help people around the world.  Either way, all I want is to spread joy in the world."  Adrien replied.  "Well, I know you will achieve that dream, Adrien."  Marinette said.  "Thanks, Mari.  You always know what to say at the right time."  Adrien replied. 

As their date goes on, Jack arrives at Marinette's home.  He enters the bakery, where Marinette's parents are working.  "Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Du-Pain Cheng.  Is Marinette here?"  Jack asked.  "Good afternoon, Jack, and she isn't here."  Sabine replied.  "Oh, ok.  I was just seeing how she is doing.  Just as friend, ok?"  Jack asked.  "Don't worry, we won't joke about that again.  But yeah, she apparently is going to lunch with Adrien.  Our little girl is finding love, just like you and I, Sabine."  Tom replied.  "Yes, dear."  Sabine said.  "Marinette going on a date with Adrien, and she doesn't even need a prep talk with me?  Bravo, Marinette.  But beside that, I did come for something else."  Jack replied.  Jack leaves the bakery with a bag of blueberry muffins in his hand.  Duusu is very happy, as she eats one.  "Well, I guess if Marinette is off dating Adrien, I might as well go home.  Got nothing else to do today."  Jack said.  "Sounds good to me.  [finishes muffin].  So tell me, are you ok?"  Duusu asked.  "Duusu, we been over time a million times, I'm fine."  Jack replied.  "I just want to be sure, after... you know."  Duusu said.  "Listen, the only way for me to actually act, like a monster, is if someone were to insult, or hit me.  Especially hit me."  Jack replied.  "About that.  I've seen sometimes where you did get insulted/threatened, as well as hit by the villains.  I didn't see any freak out there."  Duusu pointed out.  "For the insults, and the beatings, you have no idea how mad I was.  I swear, when that Jeffry guy threatened me, I was on the verge of wanting to bash his nose off.  And those villains, same case scenario.  Why didn't I do it you may ask?  It's not because I'm a coward, obviously.  I did it because I knew you would be upset."  Jack replied.  "So, mad Duusu once again prevents you from attacking people?"  Duusu asked.  "Expect that one time my demon of a Father came over, but yes."  Jack replied.  "I deserve more blueberry muffins, after hearing that."  Duusu said.  "Maybe next time, champ.  Look, all seems to be going well regardless.  Then I'll have to give you to Ladybug, and go back home to Chicago."  Jack replied.  "What about the Aquatic Box?"  Duusu asked.  "Same thing.  Look, don't worry about me.  Despite the pain I'm going to feel soon, I'll be fine."  Jack replied.  Duusu moans in sadness, as she and her owner walk home.