Now with Luka and Chloe.  They have left their changing rooms, and are now in the proper attire.  Luka is shirtless, with cyan swim trunks, with green stripes on the sides.  As for Chloe, she goes for more of a bikini style.  Her "Brazilian Cut(bottom of bikini)" is white, with a yellow tu tu around it.  Her bra is black, and her hair is down.  "Wow!  Chloe, you look... stunning."  Luka said amazed.  "Oh, I do?  Or is this too much for you?"  Chloe asked nervous.  "It's not too much.  The way you look makes you look very cute."  Luka said.  "Really?"  Chloe asked, as she blushes.  "Absolutely.  And that hair, Chloe.  I don't get why you never have your hair down.  It adds to how beautiful your swimsuit looks.  As well as you."  Luka replied.  "I only have it down when I swim, or when I'm sleeping.  [feels strain of hair].  Maybe I can try this style more often."  Chloe said.  "That would make you look more beautiful than before.  Though you sure like white, black, and yellow.  Very Queen Bee related."  Luka replied.  "Well what can I say.  I am the Queen."  Chloe said.  "[giggles].  And I'm happy that your my Queen, Chloe."  Luka replied.  Then, the two give a quick kiss on the lips.  They hold hands, and walk to the pool.  Once in the pool, they too have a blast of aquatic fun.  Splashing water into their faces, Luka holding Chloe in the air like in chicken fights, and jumping off the diving board to make a big splash.  As they do all of this, they both laugh, and have a great time.  Chloe doesn't even feel worried or stressed out.  Because she now has Luka by her side.  And Luka is happy to have found a great girl.  It makes this date even more romantic for the both of them.

Soon, Marinette and Adrien get out of the pool.  They sit by the side of the pool with their legs still in the water.  "That was a lot of fun Marinette."  Adrien said.  "Yeah.  I think my favorite part is when we splashed water into our faces.    You were really asking for it."  Marinette replied.  "I just want to have fun with the people I love.  [Marinette gasp].  Especially you.  Remember, all of this wouldn't be possible if you didn't give me that courage that day.  Now look at me.  I went to that dope party, I'm no longer a model, I've been able to see you guys more often.  It's much better than being locked in your house for hours, and hours on end.  Plus, my Father is even making an effort to be a better Dad.  [looks at Marinette].  You made my life better, Marinette."  Adrien said.  Marinette smiles.  "I'm just glad your not sad anymore, Adrien."  Marinette said.  Adrien smiles as well, until he notices something.  "Hey, where did your hair bands go?"  Adrien asked.  "Huh?  [touches hair].  Oh shot.  They must have feel into the water.  I'll go after them."  Marinette replied.  "No need, Marinette.  I was wondering where these came from."  Kim said, as he swims over to Marinette and Adrien.  Ondine is there as well.  "Hey guys.  Long time no see."  Ondine said.  "Good afternoon, Ondine.  You having a good day so far?"  Adrien asked.  "I am.  And so is my big hunk, Kim."  Ondine replied, as she kisses Kim on the cheek.  "Come on babe.  Not in front of the gang."  Kim said, as he laughs from more kisses.  The sight of this love makes Adrien glad Kim found a great woman.  "Anyway, here are your bands Marinette."  Kim said.  Marinette takes off her swim cap, which is where Adrien gets to see her hair down for the first time.  "Marinette.  [Marinette looks at Adrien].  Your hair looks so incredible.  I think this is the first time I've seen it done."  Adrien said.  "Ummm, [blushes] thank you, Adrien."  Marinette replied.  She goes to put her bands back in.  "Keep it down.  You look even prettier with it."  Ondine recommended.  "I do?  [feels her hair, and thinks for a second].  Yes, I do."  Marinette replied.  Then, Luka and Chloe show up.  "Well isn't this a surprise.  "Three of my fellow classmates all hanging out together at the same time we showed up."  Chloe said.  "Hey Chloe.  Hey Luka.  Didn't expect you guys to be here as well."  Adrien replied.  Now Chloe and Luka get out of the pool, so they can sit next to their friends.  "Hello Marinette."  Luka said.  "Hey Luka.  So are you and Chloe having fun together?"  Marinette asked.  "We are.  More fun than we ever had before."  Luka replied, as he places her hand on Chloe's hand.  "Actually, we aren't what you think we are.  We aren't just Luka and Chloe.  We both are more than just buddies, after I confessed my feelings to him."  Chloe said, as everyone goes into shock.  "No way!  You two are dating?!  That's so incredible!  I'm so happy for you both!  Wait, how long did this go on for?  Why didn't you tell us this?"  Adrien asked wanting answers.  Marinette, Kim, and Ondine all want answers as well.  "It occurred the day Troublemaker came back.  She caused some trouble, but the heroes took care of it.  Then afterwards, he took me to a great spot, then with full confidence, I told him how I feel."  Chloe said.  "And I was starting to check the signs from the start.  However, I grew attracted to them, and figured, Chloe can be a great woman to be with.  And I'm glad I made that decision."  Luka replied.  Then the two kiss, which makes everyone go crazy.  So crazy in fact, that it gets Jack's attention.  The second he sees Luka and Chloe kiss, he freaks out, and falls into the pool.  That breaks the silence for everyone.