"Hey, daddy." I sweetly smile at Jett, knowing only Wyatt and Nik can hear me. Even though Brina is a witch, she's still human.

Wyatt borderline chokes on his food, patting his chest to help get the lodged food in his throat loose.

Jett smirks, looking down at me with dilating eyes.

Easily manipulated.

I scoot closer to him, leaning my head against his arm and rubbing my face against the leather fabric of his jacket, giving him a lazy hug.

Wyatt grabs my fork, collecting a hefty bite of whipped cream covered waffle.

He wafts the fork in my direction, smiling as he waits for me to open my mouth.

I open and let the food touch my tongue. Sweet sugary cream sends my taste buds on a high.

"Good girl." Jett secretly whispers into my ear with a deep, raspy voice.

A kick of that good adrenaline hits me right in the gut, sending a kaleidoscope of butterflies fluttering inside me.

My throat doesn't like the thought of me swallowing, but the sight of the guys wash over that. They distract most of the uneasy lump in my throat.

With the fork in my hand, trying my best to finish the food in front of me, I try to zone in on what Nik and Brina are talking about.

I can only hear about ever fifth word. It makes the conversation between them muttled. Like when you're young and don't understand all the big words the grown ups are using around you but you know dang well they are talking about you.

"Pay attention to what's in front of you, baby. Eat. You need the strength." Jett softly gives his input.

I nod and get back to my food.

Wyatt stole a few things off my plate to help me finish, which I was completely grateful for. I couldn't have finished it without him.

"We ready to get started?" Brina asks, eyeing my empty plate.

Give me a minute to digest the mountain of food I just ingested!

"She's ready." Nik answers for me.

With a frown, I sneer at him. I don't want to do this yet. Not only am I worried about it, I'm beyond full. My stomach is so bloated that I feel like I look at least six months pregnant.

"Fix your face, baby. It'll be quick." Jett chuckles as he pulls out my chair.

Fix your stupid pretty face!

I huff as I follow them. They end up passing the living room and sunroom much to my surprise. I have no idea where we are doing this, but it won't be in the common areas of the home. We stop in front of a large, white door that Brina pulls open.

Inside there is a bed decorated with lush brown and tan fabrics, a small chandelier that lights up the room, two tan chairs located at each corner of the room nearest the door, and an array of medical supplies on a metal tray.

The sharp instruments quicken my already fast heart beat. Not only one, but three different scalpels are on the tray along with other things I don't know the names of but look equally frightening.

"I think I changed my mind..." I trail off, hoping I can get out of this.

Come on, love," Nik snickers, "I won't let anything bad happen to you."

"We." Wyatt corrects, earning a sigh from Nik.

"We," Nik accepts Wyatt's correction, "won't let anything bad happen to you." His hand softly brushes my hair behind my ear.

Completely in his trance, I let him lead me to the bed and before I know it, I'm laying on top of the bed. The blankets are just as soft as I thought they'd be.

"Close your eyes." Brina quietly commands. Not in a way of being unsure of herself, but it sounds like her attempt to keep me calm and anxiety free.

The pitter-patters on my chest wall is no match for her calming persona. But as for now, it's softer than it was while we were eating.

My lashes flutter against my cheekbones as I follow her instructions. I can hear clinking and shuffling around the room.

At first, I feel Brina's hands on the top of my head as she buries her fingers into my hair until all her fingertips are touching my scalp. A compromising position. If she wanted to just latch on and start bashing my face in, she easily could.

"Her heart rate is still too fast." Brina states.

"We're here, love." Nik grabs my sock covered foot and gives it a little squeeze.

Just the sound of his voice calmed my nerves.

I imagine myself at the beach as I drown out their voices, opting for the sounds of the imaginary waves crashing on the white sand as I sit just close enough for the water to brush against my feet as I sip on a cold soda. The occasional seagull squawk makes me want to throw some shells at it, but it goes away as soon as it comes.

Thank you all for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow!

This story will be coming to an end soon! I hope you all have been enjoying it.